How To Add Coursera Certificate To Linkedin
How to share a Coursera certificate on LinkedIn?
- To share your Course Certificate on LinkedIn: Log into your Coursera account. Open your Accomplishments page. Under the Certificate you want to share on your LinkedIn profile, click Add to LinkedIn. Follow the instructions to copy and paste your Certificate information to your LinkedIn profile. · Log into your Coursera account.
Add A New Certification
Carry out the following steps to add a new certification:
Want to learn how to maximise your LinkedIn marketing? Take a look at our .
How To Add A Certification On Linkedin On A Computer
1. Click the link provided in the email from the LinkedIn partner with whom you completed your certification.
2. When prompted, sign in to your LinkedIn account with your email address and password.
3. Enter the information pertaining to the certification you completed. While this information used to autofill, you will now be required to add it manually.
4. When finished, click “Save.” You can visit the “Licenses and Certifications” section of your profile to see the certifications you’ve added.
To manage your LinkedIn certifications on both desktop and mobile, locate the relevant section on your profile page, then click or tap the edit button, which looks like the outline of a pencil, to remove or edit a certification. Click “Save” when finished.
Recommended Reading: View Private Twitter Without Following
Where To Put Certifications On A Resume
Certifications are valuable additions to a resume that demonstrate competence in a specific area. If you have valuable certifications, it can be helpful to highlight them to impress potential employers. Understanding where to list certifications on your resume can help you create more impressive applications and improve your chances of success in your job search. In this article, we discuss where to put certifications on your resume, explore how to create a certification section, and provide an example you can use as a reference.
Linkedin: Education Courses And/or Certifications
I’m a little confused about how exactly to treat these three sections on LinkedIn: Education, Courses, and Certifications.
It seems easy enough at first, but… Well, I’ll give myself as an example.
I’d finished a four-year university course a few years ago now. I put that in my LinkedIn profile under the “Education” section, and at this stage, all is well.
A month ago, I finished a year-long online course , complete with project and exam , which also gave me a certificate/certification in the field. If it matters, it’s in a field which is completely unrelated to Course X.
I detailed Course Y in the “Education” section as well, and then put the certification under the “Certification” section. Seems logical enough.
But I’m wondering… What am I meant to use the LinkedIn “Courses” section for, exactly?
I’m assuming Course X should just stay under “Education”. But what about Course Y? Should it stay there too, or should it actually be put under “Courses”?
If it should stay in “Education”, then what on earth is meant to go under “Courses” at all? And in either case, I’m planning on continuing to take many more courses related to Course Y in future. Most of these will be shorter than Course Y, some much shorter , some may be the same or longer. How many of these should I list as I complete them , which of them should go in “Education” , and which of them should go under “Courses”?
Best Linkedin Learning Courses With Certifications
is a site that offers video courses. You can use this website to access up to 15,000 courses in more than seven languages available both for free and with a subscription.
LinkedIn free courses give you a chance to learn from industry experts without spending a dime. These LinkedIn training courses are perfect for beginners, intermediate learners, and experts. LinkedIn Learning courses with certificates are available in various categories such as Business, Personal Development, Entrepreneurship, Design & Tech Online Courses.
We have selected the Best LinkedIn Courses based on course content quality, the supports responsiveness, the number of students enrolled, course rating/review, duration, number of lectures, certification, etc. These online classes, training, and certification programs enhance your skills and take your knowledge to the next level. Enroll Now!
Adding Your Training Certificates To Your Linkedin Profile
is a useful business communication tool and for those looking for a new job, prospective employers can easily view your profile and see what qualifications you have.
If youve taken training with us, you might want to add the details to your profile to let everyone know about your achievement in passing the course and the skills you now have.
It is really easy to add our certificates to your profile. If youre using a browser to access LinkedIn and havent added a certificate before select your profile and then click on the Add Profile Section drop down button. Under Background, youll then be able to select Licenses & certifications.
If you already have the Licenses & certifications section, simply scroll down your profile until you find it and then click â+â.
- First enter the Name of the course i.e. Safeguarding in Education
- For the Issuing Organisation, start typing Child Protection Company and you will see our name appear, just click on the icon
- Enter the Issue and Expiration Dates
- The Credential ID is your certificate number
- The Credential URL is our website address
Your listing will look like this:
If you want to do this by using your phone/android device, sign-in to your account and follow these steps:
Your listing will look like this:
So now you know how to add your certificates to LinkedIn, why not look at updating your skills by taking one of our online training courses:
Read Also: How Do I Upload Pictures To Pinterest
Add Your Certification Credentials
LinkedIn currently lists validated certificates in qualified profiles.
TO add your credentials, youll need your OMCP license ID. your profile URL, and your dates of certification and expiration.
Navigate to your LinkedIn profile. Select Add Profile Section and ensure that you have a Licenses & Certifications section. If so, you can proceed to add a new certification.
Scroll down to your Licenses & Certification section and find the + link to add a certification.
First enter the Name of the certification that you have earned:
OMCP® Online Marketing Certified Professional or OMCA Online Marketing Certified Associate
Then the following values:
- Issuing Organization: OMCP .
- Issued date and expiration date
- License ID
- Your credential URL. to copy your credential URL. It is typically in the form of https://omcp.org/user/firstname-lastname
Thats how its added. One more step
How To Add Certifications To Your Linkedin Profile
- Log on to your computer system and open your favorite web browser.Type www.linkendin.com in the address bar, and press Enter in order to open the LinkedIn website.If prompted, provide your login credentials in the appropriate fields, and click the Sign In button.On the Home page , click the Profile menu located at the menu bar.From the profile page that comes up, click the Edit Profile button.On the next page, under the You can also add category list in the right pane, click Certifications.Under the Certification section in the left pane, provide the details of your certification in the appropriate fields.Click the Save button to add the certification to your profile.Finally, click the Done editing button at the top in order to apply changes.
Recommended Reading: How To Make A Story Longer
Formatting Your Linkedin Work History Keep It Simple
You can also see how I used very simple formatting to grab attention in the screenshot above. I just typed before the descriptions, and it stands out visually in the example above.
So you can consider doing something like this too but dont overboard. No recruiter or hiring manager likes a profile flooded with symbols, emojis and other graphics making it hard to read or focus.
So find one or two small things to do thatll stand out, but then keep it very simple and focus on writing awesome content thatll make the reader want to set up a phone interview or talk to you.
Also, copy what looks good on other profiles. Borrow ideas. If you think the best writers out there dont take ideas from others, youre wrong. So you dont need to start with a blank page for any of this. Look around at other people in your industry, take an idea here or there, make note of what looks good and what definitely does *not* look good.
Now, dont go copy one persons LinkedIn profile. Dont plagiarize. But do take inspiration.
Showcase Your Professional Certifications On Linkedin In One Click
As a member, having a certification on your profile can be a beacon for opportunity and a powerful way to showcase expertise. On average, LinkedIn members with certifications receive 6x more views to their profile.
Today, we are launching Add to Profile for Certifications, to allow members to add professional certifications to their profile in one-click. In the last year, our pilot partners such as Microsoft, Coursera, lynda.com, HubSpot, and Aspiring Minds have seen hundreds of thousands of members leveraging the Add to Profile button to enhance their professional identity. Add to Profile will now be available to all certification providers globally via a self-serve platform.
Its more important than ever to make sure you stand out professionally in todays workforce, and our data suggests that adding certifications to your profile helps you attract opportunity. With Add to Profile, professionals will get recognized and discovered based on the certifications that theyve earned and knowledge gained.
What does this mean for certification providers?
Having your credentials listed on LinkedIn member profiles can be a tremendous marketing asset. Starting today, any certification provider can easily add the Add to Profile button to their website as well as include it in emails to their students.
Recommended Reading: How To Move Emails From Promotions To Primary In Gmail App
Tutorial: How To Add A Certification On Linkedin
Since its creation in 2002, professional social network LinkedIn has continued to expand its range of services offered to its users. One of them, licenses and certifications, allows the users to supplement their profile with tangible elements in order to differentiate themselves in an increasingly competitive job market, and this includes adding and highlighting a LinkedIn micro certification on their page.
Do you have a language certification, have completed an online learning course, or have a particular set of skills that you have been evaluated on?
Find out in this article how to add and highlight a LinkedIn certification.
Add Your Hubspot Certifications To Your Linkedin Profile
When you’ve been awarded a HubSpot Academy certification, you can add it to your LinkedIn profile to share the achievement with your network.
- In your HubSpot account, click your account name in the top right corner, then click HubSpot Academy.
- At the top of the Academy dashboard, click the My learning tab.
- In the left sidebar, navigate to Completed. Your completed courses will display on the right.
- To filter your completed courses and view only certifications, click the Award type dropdown menu, then select the checkbox to the left of Only show certificate courses.
- On the certification you want to add to your LinkedIn profile, click View certification.
- Click LinkedIn licenses & certifications. A new tab will open in your browser and you’ll be brought to LinkedIn.
- In LinkedIn, add your details to the Add licenses & certifications pop-up:
- In the Name field, enter the name of the certification .
- In the Issuing Organization field, search for and select HubSpotAcademy.
- In the Issue Date fields, select the month and year that you passed the certification.
- In the Expiration Date fields, select the month and year that your certification expires. The expiration date will appear on your certificate as the Valid until date.
- In the Credential URL field, paste your achievement link. In your browser, click the tab of the page and select Copy link to copy the achievement link.
- Leave the Credential ID field blank.
Recommended Reading: Snapchat Read Symbol
How Can I Write Certificate
Starting to Write
Enabling Certificates To Be Added To Linkedin Profiles
To allow learners to add their certificate to their LinkedIn profile and show the correct information, you’ll first need to edit your certificate settings within your Skilljar dashboard. To this, follow these steps.
First, either create a certificate for your course. To learn how to create a certificate, see
Also Check: Share A Tiktok On Instagram
How To Add A Certification On Your Linkedin Profile To Showcase Your Credentials
- You can add a certification to your LinkedIn profile to demonstrate courses youve completed or licenses you hold.
- Certifications are a good way to show colleagues, potential employers, and other members of your industries your achievements.
- Some courses or certification programs allow you to automatically add the certificate to your LinkedIn profile.
- Visit Business Insiders homepage for more stories.
If youre using LinkedIn to further your career or look for new job opportunities, youll want your profile to stand out against others in your industry by adding certifications youve acquired.
Certifications are licenses and other programs youve completed that give you extra knowledge and skills in your chosen field and the more you have, the more impressive and desirable youre likely to appear to potential employers.
You can add certifications youve completed via one of LinkedIns partners using an email link provided by the partner themselves. Once added, your certifications will appear under the Licenses and Certifications sections of your profile and can be edited at any time.
Heres how to add certifications on LinkedIn on a computer or mobile device.
What Are Some Mistakes To Avoid When Adding A Linkedin Certification
While adding a certification on LinkedIn has many benefits, several common mistakes could negatively impact your profile.
Try to keep the certifications on your profile as clean as possible, so that you only keep the most relevant and appropriate ones related to your job and business line. For example, there is no point in adding non-professional certifications, even if you feel that your profile is not complete enough. On the other hand, it will always be relevant to fill in your language certificates, regardless of the environment in which you work.
Similarly, focus on the most accurate certifications and be as thorough as possible. In particular, fill in the issue and expiration dates as soon as possible, although filling in these fields is optional when adding a certification to your LinkedIn profile. The same goes for the diploma ID and the credential URL if you have them: this is a guarantee of credibility for your LinkedIn page.
Finally, never add a certification or license that you cant prove. In case of an audit during a job search, for example, this could be very prejudicial to you.
Adding To Linkedin Using Credly
The recommended method for adding your certification to your LinkedIn profile is using Credly. First accept your badge at Credly and then follow the instructions provided by Credly for connecting your LinkedIn account and sharing your badge.
If you have lost your invitation email from Credly, access your Scrum.org Profile and click the Manage at Credly button for the certification you plan to accept.
To Add A Certification In Your Linkedin Profile Follow The Steps Below:
According to LinkedIn, people who include certifications receive six times more views of their LinkedIn Profiles.
So what are you waiting for? Your next career-shaping opportunity might be just around the corner! Showcase your Certifications in your LinkedIn Profile and Get Ahead!
You May Like: Snapchat Hack Screenshot