How To Directly Transfer Whatsapp Chats To New Android Phone
Is there any way to directly transfer WhatsApp chats from old Android to new one? You can rely on the powerful WhatsApp chats transferring software, WhatsApp Transfer to help you get the job done.
It has the capability to transfer all types of WhatsApp data including chats, messages, media files and attachments between two devices. You can free download it and take the following guide to transfer WhatsApp to new Android phone.
- Transfer WhatsApp Chats from Android to Android with one click.
- Copy all WhatsApp chats and messages to computer or a new phone.
- Backup and restore all WhatsApp chats, messages, photos, audio and other files.
- Keep every WhatsApp backup individually and restore selected WhatsApp data.
How To Transfer Whatsapp Messages From Android To Iphone Free Using Email Chat
Note: Using Email chat is not a perfect way, just sort of makeshit. You will not be able to view the chat history on WhatApp like before.
- Open WhatsApp.
- Select the WhatsApp chat history files you want to transfer, you can also choose to attach media or without media.
- Next, you will go to the sending page, make sure you have already logged in your WhatsApp on the new iPhone, then send the chat history to it.
Export The Whatsapp Messages From Android To Iphone And Read As Log Files
You can essentially export the WhatsApp chats to your iPhone with the Export Chat function in the WhatsApp app. Please note that you can only transfer the chats one by one, so it will be time-consuming. Here how to do it:
You will be able to view the chats as log files from the email app on your iPhone but you will not be able to read them on the WhatsApp app.
- It is a practical way to transfer WhatsApp to new phone.
- Keep your WhatsApp chats/media files to computer for free.
- It cannot transfer all WhatsApp chats simultaneously.
- It cannot take the messages to your WhatsApp account, because the chats will be attached as a .txt document.
- This method also limits the number of messages you are able to transfer: you can email up to 10,000 latest messages with attachments without media files, you can email 40,000 messages.
You May Like: How To Turn Off Active Now On Facebook Messenger
Move Whatsapp Messages From Iphone To Iphone With Itunes Backup
This is also a great way to transfer WhatsApp messages from iPhone to iPhone with a simple, non-technical process. But you may face data loss and be covered.
How To Transfer Whatsapp Messages To New Iphone Without Icloud
Although the previous method is straightforward and more convenient, some of you might not have enough storage space on iCloud to complete the backup. Therefore, an alternative method would be to backup and transfer your WhatsApp data using third-party software called iMazing. Without further ado, heres how to do it.
Step 1: Download and install iMazing 2 on your Mac or Windows computer from this link. Dont miss the 25% discount on iMazing 2 exclusively for iPhoneHacks readers.
Step 2: Connect your old iPhone to your computer, then open iMazing.
Step 3: Select your iPhone in the sidebar, then click Back Up.
Step 4: Once the backup has been completed, select your device in the sidebar, then click Apps.
Step 5: A list of all your installed apps are displayed. Click on WhatsApp, then select Manage Apps > Extract App.
Step 6: The file browser window is displayed. Browse and select the folder where you want to export WhatsApps data and files. iMazing will now extract all of WhatsApps data and save them in a file with the .imazingapp extension.
Step 7: Disconnect the old iPhone and connect your new iPhone.
Step 8: On your new iPhone, download and install WhatsApp if you havent done so. Theres no need to launch the app and verify your phone number.
Step 9: Open iMazing, select your device in the sidebar, then click on Apps. Once again, youll view all the apps installed on your new iPhone.
Want to know more about Apple Products?
You May Like: How To See Private Twitter
How To Transfer Whatsapp Chats To New Iphone Via Email
How do I transfer my WhatsApp messages from my old iPhone to my new iPhone? Dont worry, in this part, you can find a method to copy WhatsApp from iPhone to iPhone via email. This is the most direct way to transfer WhatsApp chat messages from iPhone to a new iPhone. If there are only several messages that need to be transferred it is the best choice. Here are the detailed steps :
Transfer WhatsApp Messages from iPhone to a New iPhone
How To Transfer Whatsapp Data
Buying or upgrading to a new phone can be exciting, but one of the worst parts of making that transition is having to set up your new device. If you make use of an app like WhatsApp, transferring your saved data can be even more confusing. The messaging platform requires that you take certain steps to initiate a backup of your data to keep it protected before you transfer it to a new device.
There are currently two official ways you can transfer your chat backups, allowing you to keep your chat history no matter which device you move to or from. One of these methods only works when transferring from an iPhone to a Samsung handset or a smartphone running Android 12. No other device-specific transfer options are available at this time, meaning you’ll have to use the if you’re not migrating from iOS to Android.
It’s important to note that regardless of the method you use, any data stored on your first device will remain on it unless you wipe its memory and delete WhatsApp entirely.
Don’t Miss: Add Promotion On Linkedin
Way : Email Whatsapp Chat History From One Iphone To New Iphone 13
If your are wondering about how to transfer WhatsApp chats from iPhone to iPhone without icloud, here we get you an easy way. You can email your WhatsApp chat history from an individual or group chat by using the export chat feature of WhatsApp. But transferring WhatsApp chat history via email is not a perfect option because your chats will be sent in TXT format.
If you are fine with this restriction, then follow steps below.
- Open WhatsApp and navigate to the individual or group chat you want to transfer.
- Tap on Contact Info on the top and then select “Export Chat”.
- Choose whether to export with media or without media.
Choose Email, enter the email you want to send the chats to and then tap on Send to complete the process.
- An email will be sent with your chat history attached as a .txt document.
How To Transfer Whatsapp To New Iphone Via Quick Start
If you have already set up your new iPhone, you can go to Settings > General > Transfer or Reset iPhone and choose Erase All Content and Settings to restart the setup process.
1. Place your new iPhone near your old iPhone.
2. Make sure that Bluetooth is enabled > Wait for Set Up New iPhone screen appears on old iPhone and tap Continue.
3. Wait for an animation to appear on your new iPhone > Capture it with your old iPhone.
4. Wait for it to activate your new iPhone. When its done, you will see a message that says Finish on New iPhone.
5. Enter passcode of your old iPhone on new iPhone and follow the prompts to set up Face ID or Touch ID.
6. On the Transfer Data from iPhone screen, tap Continue and it will start to transfer data from the old iPhone to the new iPhone.
Please make sure that Wi-Fi is working well, otherwise, you may meet the iPhone stuck on transferring data problem.
Apple says it should transfer everything including WhatsApp messages, but the transfer may fail for various reasons. If you find that it does not transfer WhatsApp as expected, you can move on to the next part to get another way to help you transfer WhatsApp and other apps.
You May Like: Snapstreak Emojis
Transferring Whatsapp Chats From Ios To Android
Most of us use WhatsApp, storing years and years of our chat history. There can be fun moments or details that you need to refer years later. Many of us use WhatsApp for work and in these remote working times, maintaining the chat history backup is more important than ever. If you ever migrate from an iPhone to an Android device, you may need to transfer your data between them.
Previously, if an iPhone user turned on WhatsApps cloud backup feature, the chat archive was stored on Apple iCloud, while Android devices backed up data to Google Drive. This made it nearly impossible to transfer the chats between devices not running the same OS. Luckily, the new update now lets you migrate your data between these two platforms. This capability first launched on Samsung phones running Android 10 and it is now also available on new smartphones that launch with Android 12.
Things you need
A Type-C to Lightning cable. Yes, that it. If you are using an iPhone 11 or any newer model, there are chances you already have it. If not, Reliance Digital has many options, with some that are priced as low as Rs. 999*. Before you begin the migration process, there are a few things to remember. Make sure you are using a new Android device or an Android 12 phone thats been restored to the factory settings. Your iPhone and Android device should run on the latest version of WhatsApp.
How to migrate from iPhone to Android
Connect your Android device to iPhone using a Type-C to Lightning cable.
Whatsapp Data Transfer From An Iphone To A Samsung Phone
If you’re transferring your chat history from an iPhone to a Samsung handset, the process is pretty simple, though you’ll need the following apps installed on your devices for it to work:
- Samsung SmartSwitch app version 184.108.40.206 or newer on your new Samsung phone.
- WhatsApp iOS version 220.127.116.11 or newer installed on your iPhone.
- WhatsApp Android version 18.104.22.168 or newer on your Samsung phone.
You’ll also need a USB-C to Lightning cable or an adapter that’ll allow your devices’ cables to connect. Your new device will need to be operating with the same phone number as the old device.
Your target Samsung phone will need to be in its factory new state or reset to factory settings before you can proceed, according to WhatsApp. This means you can’t use a hacked device, one with an unlocked bootloader, or anything of that nature the average user never initiates these sorts of modifications, so you should be fine.
To transfer WhatsApp chat history from an iPhone to Samsung smartphone, follow these steps:
Don’t Miss: How To Sort Pinterest By Number Of Pins
Can I Transfer Whatsapp From Android To Iphone Using Google Drive
YES, with AnyTrans or the AppTrans WhatsApp Transfer, you can directly, and no data will be erased during the process. We all know that you cant directly do that for Android backs up WhatsApp messages on Google drive and when you install Whatsapp on your iPhone, it only downloads WhatsApp backup from iCloud. But this time, with AppTrans, you can do it without hassle.
Transfer WhatsApp from Google Drive to iPhone with AnyTrans
Download AnyTrans or AppTrans to have a try now.
What Can Wondershare Drfone
Why Is It Best to Use Wondershare Drfone – WhatsApp Transfer Instead of Using Other Methods of Transfer?
Wondershare DrFone – WhatsApp Transfer:
- It is a very quick process as you just have to click 2 or 3 times and your WhatsApp will be rapidly transferred, no matter how large the files are .
- It has become the perfect transfer software for people who are not very tech-savvy. The simple and seamless user interface makes it so that nobody has any difficulty while solving their problems.
- Furthermore, you are saved from all the lag you would have faced if you decided to manually transfer from an old device. The best part is that you are also protected from file corruption.
- It takes at least 30 minutes to transfer using Email/Google Drive/ WhatsApp Backup manually. Time increases exponentially if your files are very large.
- Manual transfer is a very complicated process as it is a two-way transfer when you use Google Drive or email. First, you will have to export the data, then you will transfer the file to your iPhone 13 using Email or downloading the backup file from a storage software.
- Most commonly, devices will not be fast enough to complete the two-way transfer process as quickly as possible because of all the lag. After our tests, we have also found that these methods can corrupt files and damage them permanently.
- You might also interest:
Don’t Miss: How Do You Change Your Name On Twitter Mobile
Transfer Whatsapp Android To Iphone Via Email Chat Method
As we mentioned earlier, WhatsApp does not officially allow you to transfer your messages from Android to iOS or vice-versa.
However, that does not mean that we dont have any workarounds for the same too. Well, there are ways inside the WhatsApp app in which we can transfer chats across Android and iOS devices.
But we will say that they are nowhere close to the application we have mentioned above, which is the simplest way to transfer your WhatsApp messages.
Having said that, if you dont want to install the application, then we are here to tell you about this new method as well.
For this method, you will have to follow the steps mentioned below:
Also read: How to use dual WhatsApp on the same phone
Transfer Whatsapp Via Backuptrans Android Whatsapp To Iphone Transfer Tool
Backuptrans is another tool that can help to manage WhatsApp data. With the Backuptrans Android WhatsApp to iPhone Transfer Tool, you can transfer WhatsApp data from Android to iPhone . To transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone, you need to confirm if you would like to use the same WhatsApp account first. If do, you have to switch your SIM card to the new iPhone too.
Steps to transfer WhatsApp from Android to iPhone with Backuptrans are as below:
- After installing Backuptrans, launch it, then connect your Android and iPhone to computer with stable USB cables.
- If recognized successfully, there will be a pop-up appear on your Android phone. Click the “Back up my data” button.
- Go back to your computer, on the software please click “OK” to start the WhatsApp backup process on Android device.
- Once done, you will be able to see the Android WhatsApp data on computer.
- If you would like to use the same WhatsApp account on your iPhone, it is the time to move the SIM card to iPhone from Android. If not, just skip to step 6.
- Log into the WhatsApp account on iPhone, then close the WhatsApp app in order to make the program access WhatsApp data on your iPhone.
- On your computer, right click the Android device from the left side, choose Transfer Messages from Android to iPhone. From the given list, select the iPhone device you want to transfer the WhatsApp messages to, and then to start the transfer.
- WhatsApp data can be transferred successfully with some effort.
Read Also: What Do The 2 Arrows Mean On Snapchat