You Have Three Options:
- Record the video with a third party-app: like for example with Inshot; and then upload them in both platforms ;
- Edit the video in order to remove the watermark: This strategy can be a good safe-time hack, for this strategy you can use SnapTik. A useful tool that allows you to download videos from TikTok where the TikTok logo watermark has been removed. If you want to learn more about the tool, Sales Loves Marketing wrote a comprehensive guide on how to use it. In the alternative, there are several apps that allow you to cut off the watermark manually.
- Re-record the Tik Tok video on Instagram: The pro of this strategy is that youll have the opportunity to re-think your content and try to put all the important parts in the first 30 seconds. You can have the opportunity to re-evaluate whether the video has the right format and a proper language for Instagram ;;
Aspects To Consider If You Are Going To Refuse Content
As we said at the beginning, the fact that the platforms cap or reduce the visibility of certain content is something that will always be there, but the biggest drawback is related to copyright. Both platforms have reached agreements with record companies so that you can use a multitude of copyrighted songs within their platform without having to pay anything.
Sometimes there may be titles that are covered on one platform and not on another, so they could knock your video down and even worse, block your account. So that last is what you have to take into account the most and very clear.
Therefore, if the project you are working on is more professional and you want to have many more editing options, etc., you may be interested in making a short video in an editor like Final Cut or Premiere and after exporting it, take it to any network. Although it is a somewhat more demanding job.
What About Linking Youtube And Tiktok
Linking your YouTube and TikTok accounts is also possible. The process is the same as for Instagram, but instead of tapping Instagram in step three, tap YouTube. Complete the subsequent steps as in the Instagram example, and your YouTube account will now be linked to your TikTok.
Sharing videos on YouTube is much easier because you dont have to resize or crop them at all.
Read Also: Snapchat Account Deletion
How To Create Instagram Reels
1. Launch the Instagram app, and you should be able to see a navigation bar at the bottom of the screen. Now, indicating a film clapper with a play button located in the center. ;
2. You have now launched Instagram Reels. You can swipe from the bottom to the top of your screen to browse through your feed and view recommended channels. Next, tap on the camera icon located at the top right center of the screen as indicated below.
Alternatively, you can create a new Reels post by going to your Home Feed Page and tapping the plus icon located at the top right corner of the screen.
3. Now that you’ve opened the creator tab, feel free to record your first Instagram Reel by holding the round button . The recording will pause as soon as you let go of the button and can resume if you press it again.;
On the left sidebar, you will also be presented with a number of tools and features that you can use to unleash your creativity. For example, you can:
- Add audio overlay to your Reel by either selecting a voiceover option or to adding the music of your choice from Instagram’s library.
- Change the length of your Reel
- Adjust the speed at which your video is recorded
- Add filters and special effects;
- Use Instagram’s “Touch up” feature
- Set a countdown timer that will start before the recording commences;
As shown below, you can select from an abundance of different filters and special effects, so feel free to experiment at this stage until you find the one that fits your video most.;
How Video Illusionist Zach King Enchants Millions On Tiktok And Instagram
King’s seemingly magical editing tricks have captivated audiences for nearly a decade. CNET gets a behind-the-scenes look at how he creates his mind-bending content.
Social media creator Zach King has mastered the art of video illusions.;
I’m sitting across from Zach King in his LA studio on a sunny Tuesday afternoon in August, surrounded by go-karts, a giant watch and a sign that reads “No Speed Limit.” In between interview questions, King quickly takes a sip of Smart Water, pauses and looks closely at the bottle. Homing in on an image of a goldfish on the label, he says “we’ve been wanting to do a concept with this fish for a long time.” He trails off for a moment, clearly lost in an idea, then mumbles “…turn it into a real fish,” before jumping back into answering questions.;
I’ve just caught a glimpse of the brainstorming process behind the fun, captivating and truly mind-bending videos that have helped King reign over social media for the last 10 years. The filmmaker and illusionist posts what he calls “short magical videos” that leave viewers scratching their heads. In one clip, he falls onto a pool table that turns into a swimming pool. In another, he clears traffic by reaching out the driver’s window and grabbing cars off the street. In my personal favorite, he turns his iPad into a book when the teacher walks by, but has a hard time turning it back once the teacher walks away.
Get the CNET Culture newsletter
The finishing touches are made on the dollhouse.
Read Also: Can I Retrieve Deleted Emails From Gmail
Look At Instagram Guidelines:
To better understand what to do, we should first look at what Instagram wants from us as content creators.
In its community guidelines, it says that:;
We want Instagram to continue to be an authentic and safe place for inspiration and expression. Help us foster this community. Post only your own photos and videos and always follow the law. Respect everyone on Instagram, dont spam people or post nudity.
So before starting to create your community, remember to keep in mind what the social media channels want from you.
Being genuine is not enough, you need to show your authenticity through clear messages and inspirational content. Creating and feeding a healthy conversation with your followers should be one of the most important goals to have .
How To Share A Reel
Once youre satisfied with your clip, you can tap the Next button to access the Share page. Then, tap Cover to edit the cover photo with a video thumbnail or add a cover from your camera roll. You can write a caption, too. If you dont want to publish the clip right away, you can save it as a draft.
Instagram Reels allows you to:
- Share the clip to the Reels tab only. Your Instagram audience will be able to access it in the Reels tab in your account. The may also pick it up and suggest it to users browsing the apps main discovery Reels tab.
When youre done with sharing, youll see your Reel like these:
Recommended Reading: What Does Ft Mean In Text On Snapchat
How To Add Instagram To Tiktok
Heres how to do it:
Open the TikTok app and tap on the Me icon at the bottom right of the screen.
Tap on Edit Profile.
Underneath bio, youll see a section that says Instagram. Tap on the section that says Add Instagram to Your Profile >.
The Instagram login screen will load. Enter your username and password and tap on Login when done.
Youll be redirected to your TikTok profile. There is now an Instagram icon next to the Edit Profile button on your bio page.;
Want to unlink your from your TikTok bio?
Follow steps 1-3 and tap on your Instagram handle.
A pop-up box will ask you to confirm if you want to, unlink your account, tap Confirm.
Voila! Your Instagram link is removed from your TikTok profile.
Now your followers, friends and family will never be able to confirm if it is you rocking the spooky dance challenge or your doppelganger.
How To Post A Tiktok Video On Instagram
Posting TikTok videos is a fun way to display a production you created or music video you recorded. People put much effort into TikTok videos, so why not publish them on your Instagram for the world to see?
In this article, I am going to show you how to post;TikTok;videos on Instagram, and also the way you can add your Instagram to TikTok.
Connecting Instagram account to TikTok can have lots of advantages for users. They can naturally get more followers and fans by connecting their TikTok and Instagram.
To add Instagram to your TikTok profile, you can follow this instruction. Though, if you want to share the TikTok videos directly on Instagram you should read the blogs.
Now, everyone visiting your TikTok account can see your Instagram profile on TikTok.
How to disconnect Instagram from TikTok profile?
Recommended Reading: Why Does Instagram Crop Multiple Photos
How To Navigate Tiktok
When you first log in to TikTok and are bombarded by pugs in baths and terrible boyfriends from every angle, it can feel overwhelming. But the five icons across the bottom of your screen are there to offer some structure and comfort to the experience yes, there is a method to the TikTok madness.
From left to right, they are:
How To Make A Tiktok
Of course, a TikTok account is just one step in the journey towards total social media domination. You have to, you know, make some content, too. Luckily, its easy and fun.
1. Once youve got your account set up, tap the + symbol at the bottom of the screen to enter Create mode.
2. Before you start recording, youll be able to pre-select a variety of editing elements to apply to your video clip from a menu on the right-hand side of the screen. Flip to your front-facing camera, tweak the speed, apply a softening beauty lens, play with different filters, set up a self-timer or toggle the flash on or off.
3. At the top of the screen, tap Add sound to prepare sound clips and music.
4. Ready to record? Hold down the red button in the bottom center to record video, or tap it once to snap a pic. Alternatively, tap Upload to the right of the record button, and view your camera library to upload a photo or video from there.
5. If youd like to add more videos or photos to the sequence, follow steps 2 through 4 again.
6. When youve created all of your scenes, hit the checkmark icon.
7. Youll then have a chance to edit further, adding text, stickers, additional filters, voiceovers and more.
8. When youre happy with your video, click Next to add a caption or hashtags, tag friends, add a URL or toggle various privacy options on or off.
9. Post by tapping Post!
Recommended Reading: How To See Archived Mail In Gmail App Iphone
When Users Are Actively On Tiktok
Your organization wants to raise brand awareness among a younger demographic.
Youre willing to try out this relatively new advertising platform; taking a chance could pay off, as TikTok currently has fewer brands than other social media platforms. And when it comes with what users are looking for, its all about engaging video content on TikTok.
You can create lighthearted, real, and inclusive content; TikTok is viewed as more relatable than Instagrams influencers and celebrities.
Video can easily represent your goods or brand.
Screenshot/screen Recording To Share A Post On Instagram
The first method for reposting on Instagram is to take a screenshot of a post and share it on your profile. To do this,;
How To Track Instagram Reels Analytics
To understand if your Reels are hitting the mark and engaging your audience, you should keep track of their performance. Instagram makes this easy Business and Creator accounts can access Reels analytics in Instagram Insights.
Reels-specific performance metrics include:
- Accounts Reached.;This metric tells you how many unique Instagram users saw your Reel at least once.
- Plays. This is the number of times your Reel has been played. It could be higher than the number of accounts reached, since some users may watch your Reel more than once.
- Likes.;This metric tells you how many users liked your Reel.
What Are Instagram Reels
Instagram Reels are videos that can be up to 60 seconds long.
Similar to TikTok, Reels offer a set of editing tools that allow users to create engaging and fun video footage. Reels can include multiple video clips, filters, captions, interactive backgrounds, stickers and more.
A scrollable tab full of trending Reels can be accessed through the Reels icon at the bottom of the Instagram apps home page:
An individual users Reels can be viewed in a dedicated tab that can be accessed above the accounts Feed:
Reels are also heavily featured in Explore. If youd like to set your Reels up for success with this powerful discovery tool, check out our .
Read Also: Can You Mute Someone On Instagram
How To Upload Videos From Tiktok To Instagram
The biggest issue people have when trying to upload a video from TikTok to Instagram is the aspect ratio. TikTok videos are vertical and have an aspect ratio of 9:16, while Instagram has a maximum aspect ratio of 4:5. That means that youll have to crop and edit each video before posting it on Instagram.
Here is what to do:
Link Your Tiktok With Instagram
To make it super easy for you, heres a tip: link your TikTok and Instagram accounts. This will make your sharing process so much faster. Youll be free from closing and opening both the apps time and again to share the video. The best part is you dont have to save videos from TikTok and then upload them over and over again. No need to exit the TikTok app as the link will automatically send the videos to your Instagram stories. So convenient, right? To link your TikTok account with your Instagram account:
- Go to your TikTok account. Under I, tap on the lower right corner of your mobile screen to access your profile.
- Select the Edit Profile option.
- Scroll down to the bottom of your profile and select the Add Instagram to your profile option.
- As suggested by the pop-up notification, log in to your Instagram account.
- Follow all the instructions to complete the process.
Also Check: How Do I Get To Archived Emails In Gmail
Why Is It Important To Keep Track Of Your Metrics
Both tools are somewhat limited in terms of measurement, but both of them have a lot of potential. For Reels, we know that Instagram is working hard to improve this feature and has big plans for the future.;
Instagram will introduce monetization options for creators, new Ad formats, shoppable Reels features and more video collaboration options to improve the content virality;
With all of these new features that will be available this year, its important to keep track of every metric that we can!;
Tip: Looking at what it works for your other type of posts could be inspirational for your Reels
NB:; What doesnt work for normal posts or on Tik Tok may work for your REELS on Instagram!
Faqs Of Sharing Tiktok Video On Instagram
Is it legal to share copyrighted TikTok video on Instagram?
Yes, it is legal to share a public TikTok video on any other platforms, Instagram included. But, it infringes the copyright if you remove TikTok logo of the shared video.
Why cant you share TikTok videos on Instagram?
This not working error may result from several reasons, like poor internet connection, app bugs or device problem. If you cant share a TikTok video on Instagram, try troubleshooting below.;
1. Use another Wi-Fi network or change Wi-Fi to cellular data. If youre using cellular data at present, try to share later with Wi-Fi.
2. Update TikTok or Instagram to the latest version.
3. Clear cache of two apps.
4. Uninstall and reinstall TikTok or Instagram on device.
5. Restart your device or try with other device.
Can you share someone elses TikTok videos on your Instagram?
Of course. You can share any TikTok video on Instagram unless the author makes a statement to prohibit others from sharing her/his video.;
Can you know if someone else shared your TikTok videos on Instagram?
No. TikTok never notifies you who share your video and who them are. Instead, you can get the number of shares your video receive.
Don’t Miss: How To View Archived Emails On Gmail