How To Transfer Whatsapp Messages To New Iphone Using Itunes
Similar to iCloud backup, iTunes backup also includes almost everything on your iOS device. And you can also transfer WhatsApp chats and attachments from your old iPhone to the new iPhone via an iTunes backup.
To move WhatsApp messages from iPhone to iPhone:
Step 1. Connect your iPhone to your computer with a USB cable and wait for iTunes to launch.
Step 2. Click the “Device” icon in the iTunes window and click “Summary”.
Step 3. Click “Back Up Now” to start making a backup of your old iPhone.
Step 4. When the backup completes, unplug your old iPhone and connect your new iPhone to the computer instead.
Step 5. Restore your new iPhone from the iTunes backup.
Two Whatsapp On Iphone: How To Install
You can download the second WhatsApp on your iPhone or iPad using the TutuApp app, compatible with iOS and macOS. Installation is performed as follows:
- Access the TutuApp website through any browser. Choose the free Regular mode, click the Download Now button. Confirm the download of the program by pressing the Install key. The messenger icon will appear on the desktop.
- Run the program. You will be notified that TutuApp has been added to a trusted source. Press the Cancel key.
- Open the smartphone settings section. In the Basic tab, select Phone Management. If the supporting applications have not been previously installed, the list will contain a single Xiamen Cloud Top tab. After clicking on it, Watsap is allowed to work with the device.
- Open TutuApp and click on Get Now. At first use, the system recommends the installation of a personal data protection tool. Click Install, then cancel the download..
- Go to the main page of the application, resembling a standard directory. Download software products missing from the AppStore and iTunes here..
- Enter whatsapp ++ in the search field. Find the messenger on the list and install it. Wait for the download to finish, launch the application.
- Allow access to personal data, which allows you to create a list of contacts. Confirm the phone number, enter the code received in the message.
- Customize the profile. Complete the WhatsApp ++ installation process. After that, 2 messengers will appear on one smartphone.
Send Text And Multimedia Messages On Whatsapp
Sending multimedia messages on your phone is costly but using WhatsApp is free. Before sending ensure you are connected to the Internet.
- Go to contacts or favorites and tap on the person name you want to send the MMS.
- To send text messages, you can directly type the content in the text box and then click Send.
- To send multimedia messages, you can click on the Arrow button to add photos, videos clips desired. Finally, click Send.
Also Check: How Long Do Facebook Stories Last
How To Install Old Version Of Whatsapp On Iphone Via Itunes
If you have updated iTunes to the latest iTunes 12.7 or higher version, then this method is not a workable solution. You can refer to Method 2 to back up iPhone apps and restore the old version of WhatsApp to your iPhone.
As we all know, there is no access to let us directly download the old version of a certain app from App Store. However, if you have made an iTunes backup before the update of Whatsapp, its still possible for you to get the old version of WhatsApp back.
Since iTunes 12.7 has removed the app tab, if you havent updated your iTunes to the 12.7 version, it is still possible to get your old versions of apps back.
Faq About Gb Whatsapp: Is It Safe How To Download It
WhatsApp is one of the most popular messaging apps in the world. It’s the most widely-used messaging app by businesses and consumers alike. So, what is GB WhatsApp? GB WhatsApp is an alternate or modified version of WhatsApp. Essentially, it is an entirely different app that has to be downloaded through an APK- it’s not available in Google Play Store or the Apple App Store. Some people think it’s unsafe as it is not connected to the original owners who monitor your chat. Suppose you have such type of questions in your mind. Here in this guide, you will get the answer to your quires. Let’s get a start and keep reading.
You May Like: How To Locate Archived Gmail
Register And Verify Your Phone Number
WhatsApp will request access to your contacts. If you grant this access, WhatsApp will have a full list of your contacts’ phone numbers. If you do not grant this access, you can manually add each of your contacts for chat messages, however you cannot make a new call without granting WhatsApp access to your phone’s contacts. If you’d like to send photos, media, or files, WhatsApp will request access to these files as well.
Tap “Continue,” then tap “Allow” for each if you wish to grant these permissions.
WhatsApp will next request access to send you notifications. Tap “OK” to be notified when you receive new messages.
Tap “Agree & Continue.” You will then see a screen that looks like this:
Enter your mobile phone number and tap “Yes.” You will then see a confirmation dialogue:
You will then be prompted to edit your profile by adding a name and a profile picture:
What Is Imyfone D
In simplest terms, iMyFone D-Back is a powerful program that can recover lost or deleted data from iOS devices like iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. You can use this tool to download data from your WhatsApp very conveniently.
Here are some of the most notable features of iMyFone D-Back:
- iMyFone can recover data from iCloud backups and iTunes backup effortlessly.
- It can recover data associated with Viber, Line, WeChat etc. in addition to WhatsApp.
- This software can recover data like images, contacts, notes, messages, etc.
- This software is compatible with all the iOS devices and iOS versions .
- Highly user-friendly software that can be used even by a novice computer user.
- It doesnt share your data with third parties.
- Scan and preview data before recovering.
- Selectively recovers files you need.
Read Also: How To Delete All Promotions In Gmail
Setting Up A Vatsap Profile On Iphone
After starting the application, you need to log in:
- Confirm consent to verify the phone number. If the authorization data has been used before, then access to the profile will be restored.
- Enter the phone number in the field that opens, click the Next button. A short message containing a combination of 6 characters will come to the smartphone. The numbers are entered in the field that appears. The profile is ready to use..
Uninstall Whatsapp From The Home
Simply locate the WhatsApp icon from the home screen or the app library of WhatsApp and long-tap its icon. From the provided options, you can just choose to uninstall WhatsApp.
The application will present options to retain your data or remove it. Confirm your choice and wait as WhatsApp would be uninstalled from your phone.
Also Check: Recruiter Lite
Bonus Tip: How To Transfer Whatsapp From Android To Iphone
If your WhatsApp data accidentally missing without backup, you can easily get them back through the above two methods. However, backing up regularly is still a good habit. Here we will introduce AnyTrans, which is a quick and safe way to copy WhatsApp from Android to iPhone or computer. Whats more, if you switched to a new iPhone, and the important WhatsApp data need to be transferred to the new phone. It can help you manage WhatsApp easier through the ways as below:
- Backup & Restore All WhatsApp Data.
- Transfer WhatsApp between iPhones & Android to iPhone Supported.
- Guarantee the absolute security of your data and privacy.
- Work well with all iPhone and iOS systems.
And you can follow the steps below to backup WhatsApp on Android to iPhone with ease:
* 100% Clean & Safe
Step 1. on your computer > Connect your Android and iPhone to the computer via USB cables > Click on the Social Messages Manager mode > Click on WhatsApp to Device and click Transfer Now.
Choose WhatsApp to Device
Step 2. Select your Android to be the source phone and your new iPhone to be the target phone > Click on the Next button to transfer WhatsApp messages to your new iPhone.
Confirm the Source Phone and the Target iPhone
Do You Want To Install Whatsapp Business On An Apple Iphone 13
The procedure is the same, simply search for WhatsApp Business in your app store Apple and download it. WhatsApp Business is the enterprise version of WhatsApp, with it you can talk with your customers through this messaging app. You can have the two applications installed on the same device iPhone 13.
Don’t Miss: How To Add My Own Music To Facebook Story
Discover The Most Important Changes To Redownload This App On Your Iphone If You Had Forgotten About It
Nowadays, the use of the mobile is not understood without chatting through some messaging app. There are several options in the store, but one stands out above all. It may seem strange to you at this point, but we will explain the reasons why we have made a tutorial on how to install WhatsApp on your iPhone.
How To Download Whatsapp On Iphone Without Apple Id
Frequent question, Can I download apps on iPhone without Apple ID? Answer: A: No. You need an Apple ID. However, you can create an app-only account w/o a credit card following these instructions.
Similarly, How can I install WhatsApp on my iPhone without App Store?
In this regard, How can I create an Apple ID without a phone number? Answer: A: You are required to provide a telephone number in order to create an AppleID. No way around that requirement. Andyou would notbe adding it to your iPad as an iPad cannot havea telephone number associated with it other than when linked to an iPhone.
Moreover, How can I download free apps on my iPhone without a credit card? Ifyoure using the App Store withouta credit card then youd want to choose the None option, which allows updating and downloading free apps without ever needing any sort of verification of payment or even a payment method at all.
Don’t Miss: How To Share Gofundme On Snapchat
How To Reply To Whatsapp Messages On Your Apple Watch
If youre using Notifications, tap Reply on your incoming notification and your Watch will give you a selection of pre-defined replies such as Hello, Whats up?, On my way or OK.
But you can also tap on the empty Reply field to add your own custom response, which you can enter via Scribble text input or Siri dictation. Theres also a button for those all-important emoji.
Why Whatsapp Is Joining Facebook Messenger And Instagram
In 2020, Mark Zuckerberg announced plans to integrate Messenger, Instagram Direct and WhatsApp into a single, unified messaging system.
Part of the reason was to make it easier to find chats: as Instagrams CO and Messengers Vice President said in a statement, one out of three people sometimes find it difficult to remember where to find a certain conversation thread. With this update, it will be even easier to stay connected without thinking about which app to use to reach your friends and family.
If youre feeling cynical you might note that a single, unified, encrypted system would give Meta complete deniability across all its messaging systems: if it cant see what people are doing, it cant be held responsible for or made to moderate any of it. And with anti-trust investigations possibly leading to a break-up of Meta, joining all the services together might ensure their continued existence despite regulators best efforts to break Facebooks near-monopoly in social networking and messaging.
It also appears that Meta would rather you had WhatsApp in your face than on your wrist: in its recent keynote about the Metaverse, Meta showed off a kind of WhatsApp 3D that put chats in virtual reality.
Also Check: What Does The Green Symbol Mean On Snapchat
How To Transfer Whatsapp Messages From Android To Iphone Free Using Email Chat
Note: Using Email chat is not a perfect way, just sort of makeshit. You will not be able to view the chat history on WhatApp like before.
- Open WhatsApp.
- Select the WhatsApp chat history files you want to transfer, you can also choose to attach media or without media.
- Next, you will go to the sending page, make sure you have already logged in your WhatsApp on the new iPhone, then send the chat history to it.
Add New Contacts To Whatsapp
Once WhatsApp is setup and activated on your iPhone, it will automatically go through your Contact List and Adds Contacts to your WhatsApp Account .
If some of your Contacts are not on WhatsApp, you can manually add them to WhatsApp by following the steps below.
1. Open WhatsApp> tap on the Chats tab in bottom Menu.
2. On Chats screen, tap on New Chat icon located at the top right corner of your screen.
3. On the next scree, tap on New Contact option.
4. On the next screen, you can type Name, Phone Number, other Details and Save the Contact to WhatsApp.
Read Also: What Does The Grey Box Mean On Snapchat
How To Restore Whatsapp Backup From Google Drive To Iphone Via Whatsapp Transfer
After restoring WhatsApp data from the Drive to an Android phone, you can use the ideal tool – WhatsApp Transfer to copy Google Drive WhatsApp backup to iPhone from Android in just four clicks. This software offers more options for handling your phone’s app data. And it is able to maintain your WhatsApp info damage-free. Next, let’s take a closer look at this product.
Main features of WhatsApp Transfer:
- Restore WhatsApp backup from Google Drive to iPhone indirectly.
- Move WhatsApp conversations from iPhone to Android, iPhone to iPhone, Android to iPhone, and Android to Android.
- Back up and restore your LINE/Viber/Kik/WeChat chats in one click.
- Restore WhatsApp messages and attachments to Android or iPhone.
- Work well with almost all mobile phones, such as iPhone 13/13 Pro /13 mini/12/12 Pro /12 mini, iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max, iPhone X/XR/Xs/Xs Max, iPhone 8/8 Plus, iPhone 7/7 Plus, iPhone 6/6S/6 Plus, iPod touch, iPad, Samsung, Sony, Huawei, HTC, Motorola, ASUS, Google, Xiaomi, Vivo, ZTE, etc.
- It won’t divulge your privacy.
How to get/access Google Drive WhatsApp backup on iPhone with WhatsApp Transfer?
Step 1. On an Android device, open Google Drive with the account you used for WhatsApp backup. Then install and run WhatsApp on your phone before verifying the phone number as required. After verification, a message will ask you to restore WhatsApp backup from the Drive. Just select “Restore” and confirm the action.
How To Download Whatsapp Data From Iphone
Now, heres the step-by-step guide on how to download WhatsApp data from your iPhone using iMyFone D-Back. As the first step, you should download iMyFone D-Back on your computer, install it and launch it.
You May Like: How Do I Cancel My Twitter Account
Whatsapp For Ipad Release Date
While right now there is no version of Whatsapp on the iPad, there could be one coming. In August 2021 news emerged that a Whatsapp app for iPad is coming soon with a project to bring the messaging app to iPad in development.
Then in January 2022 WhatsApp boss Will Cathcart acknowledged in an interview that people had been asking for an iPad app for a long time. Cathcart revealed that much of the infrastructure to develop an iPad app is already in place, but he made no immediate promises.
Perhaps 2022 will be the year that Whatsapp comes to iPad, and for that matter Mac as well! Read our separate tutorial about how to use Whatsapp on a Mac.
Using Whatsapp Anchor Link
To use WhatsApp, the person that you are messaging or calling must have WhatsApp installed as well.
When a new encrypted conversation is initiated, you will see a notification as follows: “Messages you send to this chat and calls are now secured with end-to-end encryption. Tap for more info.” At this point, you can verify the authenticity of the person you are talking with, to make sure that their encryption key wasn’t tampered with or replaced with the key of someone else when your application downloaded it . Verifying is a process that takes place when you are physically in the presence of the person you are talking with.
To verify, you can manually view the contact by tapping on their name at the top, then in the subsequent screen, tapping on the blue lock icon:
Have your contact follow the same process on their phone. The following screen will be titled “Verify security code”:
You will see a string of 60 numbers. You can either verify by manually reading off these numbers and making sure they correspond with your contact’s numbers, or having them scan your QR code which appears on this screen.
Another verification method you may want to consider is taking a screenshot of the numbers and sharing it over a secondary secure channel.
Once this is done, you can be assured that encrypted communications with this contact really are only accessible by yourself and your contact. This applies to both text messages within WhatsApp as well as WhatsApp voice calls.
You May Like: What Does Ft Mean On Social Media