Do You Already Have A Personal Facebook Profile
If you already have a personal Facebook profile, follow these easy steps to become a Page admin:
1. Log in to your personal profile on Facebook.
2. Visit your Facebook Business Page.
3. On the left side of the Page, under the cover photo, click the Like button with the thumbs up icon.
Make sure it says Liked after you click it.
4. After you have Liked the Page, give us a Monday through Friday 8 AM to 8 PM ET.
A member of our Facebook Support team can grant you admin access.
Contacting Facebook Customer Support
Depending on which Facebook service you currently have, please contact the Customer Support team, using the following numbers:
If Web.com is requesting access to your existing Facebook Business Page, then please follow these steps to accept the request:
1. to log into Facebook.
2. Go to Notifications in your Facebook account and click the admin request. Click the bell icon on the top right to view your most recent notifications.
3. If you are unable to locate Web.com’s admin request, visit your Facebook Business Page and click Settings, then Page Roles.
4. In the Pending Partner Requests section, click the Respond to Request button.
5. Select Give Web.com access to my Page.
6. Click the Approve Request button.
Facebook Business Suite lets you manage up to 50 Pages from your smartphone or tablet. You can check Page activity, share business information, and communicate with your audience, and see insights. Right now, the app is available on iPhone, iPad and Android in some countries.
1. Download the Facebook Business Suite app from your app store.
- Click here for the .
2. Open the app and log in using the same credentials you use to sign into your personal Facebook profile.
3. All Pages you have admin access for should automatically appear in the drop-down menu on the top left side of the screen.