Unsubscribe Website Subscription From Iphone Or Ipad
Suppose you have activated a Premium subscription from the LinkedIn website, and, now, you would like to deactivate it using your iPhone or your iPad. In that case, you must know that to succeed in your intent you must proceed from the browser and request the desktop version of the site LinkedIn.
So, start the browser installed on your device , connect to LinkedIn.com, and log in to your account, then press the arrow icon inside a square at the bottom and Request desktop site from the menu that opens.
Now, tap on your photo , choose the option Access My Premium, press the Manage Premium Account item visible on the right of the page, and select the Cancel subscription option.
In the new page, tap the Continue with cancellation button, indicate the reason for your choice, placing the checkmark next to one of the options visible on the screen, and press the Confirm button to deactivate the automatic renewal of your Premium subscription.
Can I Cancel Linkedin Premium Subscription After Free Trial
Thats a good question! If the Trial expired and you still want to continue with the LinkedIn Services, after you paid the monthly or yearly fee, you can continue.
No, what I am asking is IF I forgot about the trial , and they also didnt sent me any message about this, and the subscription renewed and I got charged for that with the regular price, how can I cancel my LinkedIn Premium Subscription?Well, as I know, LinkedIn promote their Subscription Service as Non-Refundable, so I dont think you cant get a refund. But, again as I know -, they have an awesome support team. So, if you forget to cancel the subscription and you didnt received any message from the LinkedIn regarding this, I think its worth to try with the Support Team.
If there is any premium cancellation issue, you can contact LinkedIn support team and you will get help in seconds.
How To Cancel Linkedin Premium On An Iphone
Unfortunately, you can’t cancel LinkedIn Premium using the mobile app on Android or iPhone – you need to use a browser on a desktop or laptop computer.
There is one exception – if you purchased your subscription to LinkedIn Premium through iTunes, you need to cancel it via iTunes as well. Here’s how to do it.
1. Start the Settings app.
2. Tap your name at the top of the screen.
3. Tap “iTunes & App Store.”
Dave Johnson/Business Insider
To cancel a LinkedIn Premium account that was started in iTunes, you need to go to the iTunes page in Settings.
4. Tap your Apple ID at the top of the screen and then tap “View Apple ID” in the pop-up window. You might need to enter a passcode or use Face ID or Touch ID.
Dave Johnson/Business Insider
To view your Apple ID settings, you will need to enter a password or use Face ID.
5. Tap “Subscriptions.”
All of your iTunes subscriptions can be found here.
Also Check: How To Mute Story On Instagram
Unsubscribe Itunes Subscription On Computer
Suppose you have activated a LinkedIn subscription from your iPhone or iPad with payment through iTunes and you would like to deactivate it from your computer. All you have to do is start iTunes and log in with the same Apple ID with which you have subscribed to LinkedIn Premium.
- Go to the Account menu
- View my account
- Locate the Settings section
In the new screen displayed, locate the LinkedIn subscription click on the Edit option and click on the Cancel subscription and Confirm buttons to disable the automatic renewal of your subscription through iTunes.
Cancelling The Premium Membership
- Initiate the LinkedIn webpage. Doing so will start your LinkedIn Home page if youre logged in.
- If youre not automatically logged in, register your user name and password and tap on Sign In.
- Tap the Me tab. It is positioned on the right side of the group of alternatives at the top of the screen. Again, it would help if you viewed your profile picture.
- If you dont possess a profile photo on LinkedIn, the Me tab will reveal a person-shaped silhouette.
- Tap Settings & Privacy. This alternative is in the drop-down menu below the Me tab.
- Tap the Account tab. Its on the left edge of the row of alternatives adjacent to the top of the page.
- The other choices in this row are Privacy and Communications.
- Tap Subscriptions. Youll see this alternative on the left side of the page under the Basics and Third parties tabs.
- Tap Cancel subscription. This link is under the Account Type subject on the right side of the page.
- If you purchased your Premium subscription through Apple, youd see a message that states, Your subscription was purchased via the iTunes store. dont hesitate to get in touch with Apple to make any changes to your subscription here. Youll require to cancel your subscription from the iTunes store instead.
- Select a cause for cancelling. Your alternatives include the following:
- I upgraded for a one-time use/project only
- I didnt use the Premium account features
- Price is too high
- The elements didnt work as expected
Recommended Reading: How To Mute An Account On Instagram
Why You Shouldnt Delete Your Linkedin Account
LinkedIn is a top-notch networking site for job seekers, but dont be so quick to delete your LinkedIn account after youve landed a new job.
Did you know to find candidates? While you may be thrilled with your current position, future you will be glad you remained visible to recruiters and continued building your network.
When youre not actively job searching, a little bit of routine maintenance to your LinkedIn profile isnt a bad idea. Jobscans helps refresh your profile and keep it current, attracting new opportunities and keeping you prepared for a future job search.
LinkedIn can also keep you connected to clients and their concerns or changes within your industry. Joining LinkedIn groups and following industry leaders can help keep you abreast of the changing industry climates.
What Are The Linkedin Premium Benefits
- Find out who is looking at your profile:
The first reason is that you will be able to see who has viewed your profile. That may not appear to be a big deal, but its highly beneficial for building meaningful connections.
A large number of people is viewing LinkedIn profiles. Some of them work as recruiters. Others are CEOs and supervisors on the lookout for new employees.
In addition, many people in your field are looking to expand their professional networks. LinkedIn Premium is worth it because of all of these people.
- Improved Metrics Are Now Available:
The LinkedIn Premium Benefits are definitely worth it when you apply for employment. You can utilize LinkedIn Premium to learn more about your competitors.
For example, you can examine the number of people who applied for a position, their qualifications, and whether your skill set matches theirs with Applicant Insight.
You can also check your search appearances and profile views if you upgrade to LinkedIn Premium.
- To gain access to the LinkedIn Premium Badge:
Finally, one of the essential LinkedIn Premium benefits is that it can help you advance your career. The small gold icon in your profile and search results may appear insignificant, but it signifies that youre serious about utilizing LinkedIn to make connections.
When you have that badge, you might be astonished at how much more seriously people take you. Regarding job hunting and professional networking, its really worth having.
Recommended Reading: How To Make A Song Play Longer On Instagram Story
Steps How To Cancel A Linkedin Premium Account
STEP 1: Click the Me icon at the top of your LinkedIn homepage.
STEP 2: Select Premium subscription settings from the dropdown.
STEP 3: Under Account type on the left, click Cancel subscription.
STEP 4: Choose a cancellation reason and click Continue.
STEP 5: Click Cancel my subscription.
STEP 6: Viola! You have now cancelled your Linkedin Premium Account!
Hot deal today > Stop paying for ridiculous phone plans, get 100GB/month for only $38. Grab it before it ends.
Cancel And Terminate Linkedin Premium: In Conclusion
Some professionals find it a huge advantage to opt for a premium LinkedIn account. However, it is possible that you lose your interest in the premium and want to go back to a basic account during a free trial for example. You now have the keys to knowingly cancel & terminate LinkedIn Premium.
Note that LinkedIn premium is not essential to be able to sell . I invite you to read my article which explains how to do social selling with LinkedIn.
Read Also: How To Change Snapchat Emojis
Can I Cancel Linkedin Premium Subscription From The Mobile App
No, you cannot cancel the LinkedIn Premium Subscription from the official app. The only way to cancel this subscription is through the Web .A tricky way to cancel the subscription from your mobile is through iTunes. This trick works only if you bought the subscription through iTunes. So, if you did in this way, go to the Subscription Management page, and cancel it from there.
How To Cancel Linkedin Premium Through Apple
Now, it should be noted that according to , there is currently no way to cancel LinkedIn Premium through the LinkedIn mobile app on either iOS or Android.
The only exception to this rule is if you buy LinkedIn Premium directly through an Apple subscription service, such as iTunes or the App Store.
The reason for this is because Apple has very strict user privacy policies: the company keeps the purchasing history of its users centralized. You can read about Apple’s full instructions for cancelling any of your subscriptions on Apple’s help pages.
If you want to cancel your LinkedIn Premium subscription through the App Store on your Mac:
- Open up the App Store.
- Sign in with your Apple ID.
- At the bottom of your left-hand sidebar, you’ll see your account name. Click on it, or sign in.
- Once you’re signed in, click View Information at the top of the App Store. If prompted , sign in again.
- Once you’re on your information page, scroll down until you see Subscriptions.
- Click Manage.
- Click Edit on your LinkedIn Premium subscription.
- After you click Edit—and you’re taken to the details on your subscription—click Cancel Subscription.
To cancel your LinkedIn Premium subscription through your iOS device:
Read Also: How To View Archived Emails On Gmail
They Want To Cancel Their Free Trial
Users can enjoy a free month of any LinkedIn Premium plan. This offer allows them to experience the benefits of subscribing to a premium LinkedIn plan without spending a dime for the first 30 days. This is an incredible advantage to any individual or business that genuinely wants to utilize the premium features to fulfill their goals.
Unfortunately, many users subscribe to the free trial on a whim just to see what its like even though they may not really need it. So, they waste a precious resource and panic when the trial period nears its end. The only option left for them is to cancel the subscription.
Factors To Consider Before Canceling Your Linkedin Premium Subscription
Before you arrive at a decision and cancel your LinkedIn Premium subscription, remember to consider the following factors.
- Once you cancel your subscription, your billing will end immediately, and your access to Premium features will also be removed when the current billing cycle ends.
- You will also lose access to all the accumulated InMail credits at the end of the billing cycle. It wont be granted back.
- Make sure that you did not rely too much on your premium subscription. Ask yourself whether you made sure that all the boxes were ticked. Did you use a professional profile picture? Did you use the right keywords? Remember, just having a premium subscription won’t bring relevant people from your industry to your profile.
- Before you cancel your LinkedIn premium subscription, ask yourself whether or not you used the advanced search option to its optimum. After all, the advanced search feature is not enough by itself for you to find like-minded people to work with.
Don’t Miss: How To Mute Your Instagram Account
How To Stop Linkedin Premium Avoiding All Pitfalls
After checking up the enhanced functions you face a major reality check. Once a subscription plan given as a token gift expires, subscription renewal will result in significant amounts for direct LinkedIn debiting. If there isnt any important reason to proceed with paying for extra facilities and a golden badge, just opt for free experience and revert to a basic account.
LinkedIn promotes no commitment for one month and asserts cancellation of its exclusive functions whenever you want. It can be interpreted as you should be on your toes in order not to get charged with the renewal costs. Think ahead to cancel the LinkedIn Premium refund at least a day or two before its expiration. Otherwise, the next billing-note will spring a mine on you.
The promo slogan promises a capability to manage the paid plans and reconciling the payments at any time. Though LinkedIn marketing is superb, the ways of managing personal accounts might be not so obvious. Major users of LinkedIn consider the clumsy system as a culprit and cant guess how to unsubscribe from LinkedIn Premium without the following stop-gap solutions:
What Does Linkedin Premium Offer
Before looking at how to cancel LinkedIn Premium, find out what this service can offer job hunters and recruiters.
LinkedIn Premium is a massive social media platform that caters to finding work, identifying appropriate new employees, and attracting new business clients.
The platform is free to register an account, open a profile and capture your resume for potential employers to view as needed.
Beyond the free use of this social media career-focused platform are the paid subscriptions.
- Premium Career
- Recruiter Lite
Also Check: How To Mute Accounts On Instagram
How To Cancel Your Linkedin Premium Recruiter Lite Account
If you made your purchase for your Recruiter Lite account on LinkedIn.com, you can follow the steps below to cancel it. If you purchased it through a sales team, you must contact them to cancel it.
Go to LinkedIn.com in a desktop or mobile web browser and sign into your Recruiter Lite account.
Hover your cursor over More at the top of your screen.
Select Admin Settings from the dropdown list.
On the left side, look for the box labeled Manage Your Account and select Cancel Subscription.
Your profile, connections and other data will be retained on your Basic account after cancelation, but your premium benefits and features will be taken away at the end of your billing cycle. To avoid being charged, you must cancel your premium account at least one day before the next billing cycle. If you cancel during your free trial period, you won’t be able to sign up for another free trial period for at least 12 months.
If you decide to return to LinkedIn Premium sometime in the future after cancellation, you can do so any time by signing up for the corresponding plan again, however you’ll be required to start from scratch. Anything you used or saved with the premium features you had access to prior to cancellation will not be restored.
Is It Worthwhile To Pay For Linkedin Premium
If you obtain enough value from LinkedIn Premiums features, its probably worth the monthly fee. For example, you could use InMail to interact with potential employers or employees or use the Premium Insights function to learn more about a company.
In addition, on the page Whos Viewed My Profile, you can get a complete list of who has viewed your profile.
However, if such features and few others like this arent important to you, a free basic account is usually the best option.
How To Backup Linkedin Data Before Deleting Your Account
Afraid to see your profile cleared away? LinkedIn gives you the option of downloading your data before deleting your account. Heres how to backup your LinkedIn data.
Step 1: Select your profile picture from the top toolbar and click Settings and Privacy when the dropdown menu appears.
Step 2: In the privacy tab, select Download your data. You can choose to download The works or select specific data to backup. Click Request Archive. It can take 24 hours for the download to be sent to you.
Access Your Linkedin Premium Account
To cancel your LinkedIn Premium account through a browser, log into your LinkedIn homepage:
- On the top bar where it says Me, click on the white arrow.
- After you click on the arrow, press Access My Premium.
- Once you’re on your Premium page, you’ll see two tabs: My Premium and Explore Premium.
- Under My Premium, there will be a main section with your personalized insights. You’ll also see a list of dropdown menus on the right-hand side, where you can look at different areas of information associated with your account.
- Click on the Manage Premium account tab, to expand it.
- Then click on Cancel subscription.
Also Check: How Do I Know If Someone Blocked Me On Snapchat
How To Cancel Linkedin Premium: 4 Ways To Revert Back To Your Free Account
Tripboba.com – LinkedIn Premium allows you to access more features you need for your job-seeking. A free account may just work wellyoure still able to find some great career opportunities around you. LinkedIn Premium works even more wonderful if youre looking for something that helps further advancement in your career.
But, if by chance your LinkedIn premium trial doesn’t work or your professional goals have changed over the course of your subscription, you can change your mind and revert to the basic account quite easily. This also applies to recruiters.
So, keep reading to learn how to cancel LinkedIn premium subscription.