Confirm That Your Facebook Page Is Connected To The Instagram Business Account
To check if your Facebook page lists the correct Instagram account:
Go to your Facebook Page > Settings >
You should see the Instagram Business account handle listed in the Username field
Note: This section should look like the screenshot below.
If you see a Get Started, Switch Now, Connect Account, or Review Connection button,your Instagram account might not be properly connected to your Facebook Page, or it hasn’t been converted to a Business account. You can click on the button and complete the required steps.
Setting Up Instagram Reminders
Instagram works a bit differently than other social networks and not all posts can be published automatically. Posts containing multiple images, or containing an image or video that falls outside of , will be scheduled as reminders. Whenever you’re scheduling a post, we’ll let you know if it’s going to be scheduled as a reminder. You can learn more about reminders here.
The first time you schedule a post that will be sent as a reminder, youll be prompted to set up reminders if you dont already have the mobile app installed. You dont need to complete these steps unless youre prompted to do so in the app.
Click Set Up Reminders .
Click Ive enabled Push Notifications.
Click Go to dashboard.
Confirm That Your Facebook Page Is Listed On Your Instagram Business Account
Although your Facebook Page shows that Instagram is connected, Instagram’s mobile app may not have the connection confirmed.
To check if the Instagram account is connected to the correct page, please go to the Instagram mobile app:
Go to the Profile> Edit Profile > confirm the Facebook page listed in the Public Business Information section.
If the correct page is not connected, select the correct page and press Done. If the Facebook page is missing as an option, log in to the Facebook personal profile listed as an Admin from the Facebook mobile app on your device.
Note: If you receive an error “The Facebook page you tried to add is already owned by another business” when confirming the page, please request Business Admin access in . Otherwise, please have an existing Business Admin connect the page on Instagram.
You May Like: How To Check Archive Gmail
Highlight Your Best Stories
Instagram Stories automatically disappear after 24 hours, but it doesnt always have to be that way. Following popular demand, Instagram decided to offer users the option to save this content with Story Highlights. After being saved, they appear in folders right below users bios, illustrated by a cover image and still separated from the feed.
Story Highlights are a great way to keep the kind of content you want to offer your audience on your profile, even if it does not match the style or strategy of your feed. For example, you can save full-screen images aimed to be used as wallpapers for your fans smartphones. Or maybe you posted some shots from your latest trip that dont quite make the cut to your feed. If you have a , creating an FAQ folder might also be an interesting idea.
Reset Your Instagram Account And Facebook Page Connection
If you’re still unable to connect to your Instagram account, you can disconnect then reconnect the link between your Instagram account and Facebook page. Then, try connecting your Instagram account to HubSpot again.
- On your desktop, log in to your Facebook account and disconnect the associated Instagram Account:
- In the left sidebar menu, click Pages.
- Click the page that you want to connect to the HubSpot social tool.
- In the Manage Page left sidebar menu, scroll down and click Settings.
- In the Page settings left sidebar menu, scroll down and click .
- At the bottom of the page, under Disconnect Instagram setting, click Disconnect.
- Follow the steps to .
- Once the accounts have been linked, verify the connection in the your Instagram account’s Sharing to Other Apps settings then follow the steps to .
If your Instagram business account still isn’t showing up when you try to connect it, contact HubSpot Support.
Also Check: How To Add Pictures On Twitter
Remove Your Linked Instagram Account From The Whatsapp Business App
If you are using the WhatsApp Business app, you can unlink your Instagram and WhatsApp accounts from within WhatsApp.
Once youve removed your account, itll no longer be visible on the Facebook & Instagram screen.
- Not all Instagram business categories are supported by the WhatsApp Business app. If you see an error message that says Your Instagram business category isnt supported on WhatsApp, youll need to change your Instagram business category to comply with the WhatsApp Commerce Policy to successfully link your accounts.
- In order to link your accounts, WhatsApp shares the following information with Facebook:
- Your WhatsApp business category is used to set your Professional business category on Instagram if you dont have a Professional Account on Instagram. If you already have a Professional Account on Instagram, your WhatsApp Business category isnt shared.
- Your WhatsApp Business phone number is used to enable customers to message you on WhatsApp from your Instagram profile.
Invite Your Followers To Tag Along
… figuratively speaking, of course. You probably dont want to have hundreds of people crashing your photoshoot, no matter how much that could help you connect with your audience.
Instagram Stories offers a unique opportunity to show behind-the-scenes footage. Whether youre traveling, in the studio, or packing up your camera accessories, sharing these moments with your followers will make them feel closer to your work.
Just like the nearly two-decade long How Its Made show, offering your followers a peek into the effort that goes into each image will get them hooked. At the same time, you can use this content to share your expertise and rise as a source of inspiration for those hungry for knowledge. Sharing your wisdom is actually one of the biggest opportunities for.
Read Also: Snapchat Delete An Account
What Are Instagram Stories
Instagram Stories are one of the platforms most popular features. You may be familiar with them as the little circles that show up at the top of your feed. They allow users to upload photos and videos that disappear after 24 hours and do not appear as part of the main feed, making them a great support tool for your s social media strategy. On top of helping you connect with your audience, using Instagram Stories can help improve your accounts exposure, as the benefits users who engage with a variety of the platforms features.
Just like regular posts, Instagram Stories are discoverable by location and hashtags. The content you upload can be seen by the same people who can view your feed. Instagram also lets you check whos seen your story. In addition to classic photos, there are many other elements you can use in your Stories, including text, emojis, stickers, polls, filters, video effects, and gifs.
Check Your Instagram Account’s Sharing To Other Apps Settings
To connect an Instagram business account to HubSpot, it must be linked to a Facebook page. Verify this connection in your Instagram account’s Sharing to Other Apps settings.
- On your mobile device, open the Instagram app and check your account settings:
- Navigate to your profile, then tap listView in the top-right.
- Tap Settings, then tap Account.
- Tap Sharing to Other Apps.
- Confirm that your Facebook page is listed next to socialBlockFacebook Facebook at the top of the screen. If you don’t see your page, follow to connect your page.
Please note: this must be verified from your Instagram app and cannot be verified from Facebook.
- Revisit your and ensure that the correct Instagram Business account is connected.
Read Also: How To Remove Promotions From Gmail
Confirm That You Are A Business Admin If The Facebook Page Is In Facebook Business Manager
To check if the Facebook Page is set up in you will see that Page Owner section under Facebook Page > Settings > Page Roles. You can skip this step if you do not see any Page Owners in question.
There are a couple of ways to check if you are a Business Admin :
1. Go to Facebook Page > Settings > Page Roles Business Admins will be listed under the Admin section, but they will also show a briefcase icon instead of the profile picture or generic no profile picture.
2. Go to Business Manager Settings> People If you are a Business Admin, you’ll be able to see your name listed with the Business Admin icon and the Manage Page section turned on.
If you are not a Business Admin for the page, you can always request this status from a Business Admin or the Page Owner by sending them a link to this article or by requesting the Page Owner or an existing Business Admin to confirm the connection between Instagram and Facebook. Here are the steps they will need to take to make you a Business Admin:
If they are the Page Owner or a Business Admin, go to Business Settings of the page
Under Users, click on People, then click on the Add button
They will need to enter your email address or the email address of the person who is trying to connect to Instagram. Turn on the toggle next to Admin access.
Please note that the email address should be the same as the email address for your personal profile
Connecting Your Instagram Business Account To Buffer
Note: If you see “Unavailable” when trying to connect your social channel, this article will likely be more suitable to get things corrected for you. Otherwise, feel free to continue on in this article.
Buffer supports Instagram business accounts. If youre unsure which type of Instagram account you have, please see here. Whilst connecting your Instagram account should only take a few minutes, it’s not uncommon to run into permissions issues with Instagram and/or Facebook, so we recommend following these steps carefully.
This article contains the following sections:
- Direct scheduling from the publishing dashboard is not supported for Instagram creator accounts. Whilst you will be able to connect the account, posts scheduled to be published automatically will fail and you’ll see an error. If youre unsure which type of Instagram account you have, please see here.
- Due to API limitations, we are only able to pull Instagram data into the analytics dashboard for accounts that have 100 or more followers. Whilst it’s technically possible to connect accounts that have fewer than 100 followers, no data will be available.
You May Like: Facebook Mutual Friend Finder
Tips To Connect With Your Audience Using Instagram Stories
- 5 min read
Ansel Adams once said, There are always two people in every picture: the photographer and the viewer. Had he lived in the hyperconnectivity society of our current times, this quote would continue by noting the importance of creating a dialogue between these two people. Nowadays, social networks are not just a fantastic addition to your , but also an amazing opportunity to connect with your audience.
Once perceived as unapproachable artists who sell their work in galleries, photographers now have it easier than ever to build and nurture these relationships. However, it is also harder than ever to keep up with the latest technology and social media platforms. But worry not, as we have put together a simple guide for you to know exactly what you should do to connect with your audience using Instagram Stories.
Confirm That You Have An Instagram Business Or Creator Account
Instagram Personal accounts are not supported at this time, but this is something we hope to support soon! You must connect a Business or Creator account through a Facebook page at this time. Please note that direct publishing is only available for Instagram Business accounts at this time.
To check if you have an Instagram Business or Creator account, please go to the Instagram mobile app:
Go to your Profile, then click on the three horizontal lines in the upper right-hand corner
Go to Settings > Account > Switch Account Type
If you have a Business account, you will see Switch to Personal Account and Switch to Creator Account at the bottom.
If you have a Creator account, you will see Switch to Personal Account and Switch to Business Account at the bottom.
If you see the option to Switch to Business Account, it means your Instagram account is not a Business account.
If you see the option to Switch to Creator Account, it means your Instagram account is not a Creator account.
Also Check: What Does Ib Mean On Instagram
Connecting Your Instagram Business Account
In Buffer, click on your profile avatar at the top right of your dashboard and then click Accountfrom the drop down menu.
Click the Channels option from the menu on the left hand side of your screen.
Click Authenticate with Facebook. It is required that Instagram business accounts be linked to a Facebook Page in order to connect them to Buffer. This is why the authentication process needs to be completed within Facebook.
Enter your Facebook login credentials and click Login. If you’re already signed into Facebook, you will just need to enter your password and click Continue.
It is required to login to the personal Facebook profile that has the admin role on the Facebook Page connected to your Instagram account. If you log into a Facebook profile that does not have the admin role on the Page, or if your profile isn’t correctly setup as an admin within Facebook Business Suite, you will not see your Instagram business account listed in the next step. Learn how to find your Page role here.
Click on the Instagram channel you’d like to connect and click Add to Buffer.
Not seeing your Instagram account listed? Please see the troubleshooting guide here.
Check Your Hubspot App Permissions
You will also need to verify HubSpot’s app permissions on the linked Facebook page.
- Navigate to your Facebook account.
- In the upper right, click the downCaratdropdown arrow and select Settings & Privacy. Then click Settings.
- In the left sidebar menu, scroll down and click Business Integrations.
- Under Active Business Integrations, locate HubSpot then click View and Edit.
- Confirm that all app permission switches are toggled on. If you authorized specific pages when you first connected your account to the HubSpot social tool, ensure that each page is listed beneath each app permission.
This ensures all necessary permissions are given to HubSpot to publish to Instagram. If you’re unable to connect your Facebook page to HubSpot, refer to this article: .
Don’t Miss: How To View Archived Emails On Gmail
Confirm That You Have Admin Access To The Facebook Page
You will need Admin access on the associated Facebook page to connect Instagram to Loomly.
To check your role in Facebook, go to the Facebook Page associated with the Instagram account:
Go to the Facebook Page > Settings > Page Roles
Your personal profile should be listed in the Admin section. Otherwise, please request an Admin to update your role to the Admin role.
Show Whos Behind The Camera
… not just with creative self-portrait ideas, but also by offering a peek into your everyday life. After all, the best way to connect with your audience is by letting them connect with you. To do so, you should be more than a small, round picture on their phone screens. Snap some shots of your city, your pet, your favorite coffee place. Take a video from the bus window, or as you wait at the traffic light.
If you dont mind making a bit more of an effort, share some stories about yourself. For example, talk about the moment you decided to become a professional photographer or what your dream project is. This option is especially valuable when paired with a where you can dive deeper into the details.
Don’t Miss: How To Share Gofundme On Instagram Story
Can’t Connect Instagram Business Account To Hubspot
|Legacy Marketing Hub Basic|
If your Instagram account isn’t showing up when you try to connect it to HubSpot’s social tool, it’s likely due to how your Instagram account is associated with your Facebook business page. Verify your Instagram account has been set up as a business account, then follow the troubleshooting steps below.