Combine Questions Sticker Responses With Instagram Live And Stories
This hack shows you two creative ways to use the responses to a .
Start by asking your audience a question in an Instagram story video. Once youve recorded your video, tap on the sticker icon at the top of the screen and select the Questions sticker from the tray.
You can change the text on the sticker to anything you want, such as Ask me anything about Instagram Stories!
If you want to change the color of the sticker, tap the rainbow-circle icon at the top of the screen. Keep tapping it until you find a color you like. You can also pinch the sticker to make the sticker bigger or smaller on the screen and drag it anywhere you want.
You may also want to type in what youre saying in the video for people who are watching your story with the sound muted. Once youve added the text, you can resize it and center it on the screen. When youre done, tap to add this content to your story.
Now youll need to wait a bit for some responses to start coming in. Then you can go on Instagram Live and respond to them in real time. Another option is to create a story image that shares multiple responses at once.
Instagram Stories Hacks #: Add Your Brand Fonts To Your Stories
If youre looking to make your stories feel a little more on brand, adding a custom font is a great option.
Start by downloading the GoDaddy Studio mobile app. Once downloaded, AirDrop your fonts .OFT file to your mobile device.
Select Over from the menu that pops up.
Once youve got your custom font added, you can design stories in the Over app or you can write a line of text on a transparent background, save to camera roll, and then add them to your stories via the Add from Camera Roll sticker.
Looking for more ways to create Instagram Stories that match your branding? Check out ourfree video workshopon how to design captivating Instagram Stories!
From Your Instagram Story Page
Sometimes, a post doesn’t feel complete until you add more content. After you post your Story on Instagram, you can add another photo to your existing Story to perfect your post. You are allowed to add up to six photos to an Instagram Story.
One way to add another photo to your Instagram Story is to upload it directly from your Story page. This is a great way to add pictures consecutively and instantly.
To add pictures to your Instagram Story from your Story page:
To view your stories consecutively, click the Your Story button in the top left corner of your screen and click through them to see all the photos you posted.
You May Like: What Does The Snapchat Symbols Mean
How To Add More To Your Instagram Story
Here are all the ways to add photos and videos to an Instagram Story that you’ve already posted.
Instagram Stories are a great way to showcase photographs and videos of your daily activities. But did you know that you can add more than one photo to your Instagram Story, even if you’ve already posted it? There are different ways you can do this, so read on to find out how to add more to your Instagram Story.
Adding Multiple Images To A Single Instagram Story
There are a couple of ways that you can ad add multiple images to a single Instagram Story, both of which you can do from within your Instagram app. The first way effectively adds a series of slides” to your Story, each with a different image.
There is a second way, where you can add additional images as a collage so that you can see all your pictures in one screen.
Recommended Reading: Grey Chat Box On Snapchat
Go Live With Viewers Responses To Your Questions Sticker
To and answer questions from your followers, start a live video and tap the little question-mark icon at the bottom of the screen.
That will bring up all of the responses to your questions sticker.
From the list, select the question you want to share with viewers during your live broadcast. The question will then appear at the bottom of the screen for viewers to see. Additionally, the top of the screen will now show Q& A as the category.
Use this Q& A as an opportunity to connect with your audience and answer the question on the screen. Anyone who pops into your live broadcast will know exactly what youre talking about and which question youre answering. It also shows your audience that youre engaged, participating, and want to hear from them.
One thing to note while youre answering questions is that once you select a question, it will be grayed out in the Questions list so you dont pick it again.
Making An Insta Story Is A Lot Like Snapchat
Stories are temporary videos, photos or text that are strung together to form a slideshow gallery that, well, tells a story.
You can save your photo, send it to friends or add it to your Story.
There are a few ways you can start an Instagram Story: You can swipe right or hit the blue plus sign on your profile picture, or go to the top right side of the screen and hit the plus sign there. Once you’ve done one of these, follow the steps below.
1. Tap the circle button at the bottom of the screen to take photos or tap and hold to record a video. To add photos or videos from your gallery, swipe up on the screen or tap the photo icon in the lower-left side of the screen.
2. Edit the photos or videos with text or add a drawing .
3. Tap Done to save your Story.
4. Tap the Your Story button to share it to your Story, or the Close Friends button to share with a customized list of accounts.
I used the color picker to make the text and star match other colors found in the photo.
If you click the Arrow icon, you can shoot your image or video to one of your friends at the same time as it posts to your Story. Just tick the bubble by YourStory, then Message and the person you want to share with. The image will disappear after your friend sees it.
Repeat these steps if you want to add more than one photo or video to your Story. Each photo you add within a 24-hour period will be placed in your Story.
Recommended Reading: How To Merge Instagram Accounts
From Your Instagram Profile
Your Instagram profile has many options for sharing media to your Instagram timeline. You now have the option to add to your existing Story from your profile, making the process quick and easy.
To add a photograph to your Instagram Story from your profile:
When you add a picture to your existing Instagram Story from your profile, you can continue adding new posts and another Story directly afterward, without having to move to another page. This option is great if you’re pressed for time.
How To Add Multiple Pictures To An Instagram Story Using The Layout App
There is also the standalone Layout app that lets you combine photos together for a single post. The Instagram-owned app lets you combine multiple photos to create photo collages.
Using this app, you can put multiple photos on a single canvas, and then save that canvas as a new image.
This allows you to post multiple photos to your Instagram Story in a single post without needing to use the in-app feature.
If this is the method youd like to use, you can follow these steps:
The app will then offer to share your newly created collage. On this screen, select the Instagram option.
You can then go ahead and post your collage as a regular Story post.
Don’t Miss: How To Change Snapchat Streak Emoji
How To Add Multiple Pictures Using The Upload Multiple Pictures Feature
This is probably the easiest way you can upload multiple pictures to your Instagram story. Follow these steps below to know-how!
- Step 1: Click on the Instagram app on your Android or IOS mobile device and log into your Instagram account.
- Step 2: Swipe right to open Instagram stories
- Step 3: Click on the Add Image icon at the bottom left corner of your screen.
- Step 4: Click on the Upload Multiple Pictures button.
- Step 5: Select the pictures you want to add to your story
- Step 6: Click on the Next button
- Step 7: Once you have selected all the images and added all the text and stickers you wish to add, click on send to post the pictures as your Instagram Story
Note: Using this method you can post multiple pictures at once but all the pictures will be posted as separate story slides.
How To Add Multiple Photos To A Single Instagram Story On An Android Device
Android devices also have this feature, although it wasnt available until recently. To add multiple photos to a single Instagram Story, Android users had to download third-party apps to make collages or grids. But with the Photo feature, this makes it much easier.
To add multiple photos to a single Instagram Story, follow the steps below:
There is another way to add multiple photos to an Instagram Story, and thats with the Layout tool. However, if you want to use this feature, the photos you use must be taken at that moment. Heres how its done:
Also Check: Twitter Notifications Won’t Go Away
How To Add Multiple Photos With Instagram Photo Sticker
Using the Instagram photo sticker to add multiple photos is super easy. Heres how to do it!
Step 1: Open your Instagram Story camera and take or upload your first photo for the background.
Or, if you want a solid background color, you can snap a photo, hit the squiggly line in the top right of the screen, and then press the eyedropper to .
Once you find a shade you like, press down on the screen, and voila, the entire background will be that color.
These new and exciting features can give you optimal opportunities to execute new ideas!
Just think of Instagram Stories as a blank canvas.
Youre the talented artist trying to capture the attention of onlookers by standing out and showing them something theyre used to seeing, but in a new and stimulating way.
Speaking of blank canvases, you can even skip changing the background color and simply upload an ! Search for hundreds of unique designs and customize them to your branding in Tailwind Create.
Step Two: Find the Instagram Photo Sticker
Once you have a background photo or color, press the sticker button on the top right corner, and then click on the Photo Sticker to open your camera roll.
Step Three: Choose Your Photos
Choose a photo from your Camera roll, then another, and possibly another. Shoot, maybe even a fourth. Sometimes the more, the merrier.
You can resize the photos by taking two fingers and bringing them closer together to make the photo smaller or by spreading your fingers wider to make it larger.
Add Multiple Lines Of Text To An Instagram Story On An Android Device
Although the device and interface are different, adding multiple lines of text to your Instagram story remains the same. Follow these steps to add more words of text to your Stories:
- Open Instagram on your Android device and swipe right to launch the Stories screen. Take a video or photo.
- Once you are happy with your image or movie, tap the Aa icon in the upper right corner of the screen to open the Text tool.
- Start writing your text. If you want to write a paragraph, keep writing until you have all the text you want.
- Edit your text. If you want multiple lines of text in various places on the screen, write your text, then tap on the screen to add that text to your Story. Then tap a different place on the screen to open a second text box. Add your text, edit it and tap on the screen. Repeat this until you have added all of your text to your post.
- When you are satisfied with your text, tap Done in the upper right corner of the screen.
Also Check: How To Edit Linkedin Interests
Market Strategies On Instagram Stories
Brands use social media platforms to improve their brand awareness and multiply their audience engagement. This is the best way to promote your products by creating more relatable posts with the audience.
Most of the time people are exploring social media posts and stories and they spend approximately 7 minutes checking multiple Instagram stories. This makes a perfect idea to showcase your brand with the most relatable content to the people.
Another astonishing fact is that there are approximately 1 million brands that are posting ads on Insta story once in a month. Which is a huge number!
Select Your Photos / Videos
You can choose to take new photos for your Instagram image if you wish. If so, frame your intended photo image and take your picture.
Alternatively, you can go into your photo library/photo roll to find existing photos on your device. You will find the icon for your photo roll as the leftmost of the bottom icons. Tap on this and your photo roll will open, with your latest pictures showing first. You should also see a button at the top right of this screen with the label, SELECT MULTIPLE.
You can now work your way through your images, clicking the ones that you want to include in this Story. Each time you click on an image, a number will appear in the top right corner of it. This indicates the order in which your photos will upload.
Once you have selected all the photos you want to include, tap on the NEXT button in the bottom right. You can then cycle through each picture you have chosen. If you are unhappy with the order of your images, you can go back in. Deselect the pictures you wish to alter, and then reselect your chosen photos in your preferred sequence.
You May Like: How To Add Photo To Twitter
Add Text To An Instagram Story On Iphone
Adding text to your Instagram Stories using your iPhone is simple if you follow these steps:
- Launch the Instagram application on your iPhone.
- Tap the Camera + icon in the upper left corner of your screen. The Stories screen will open.
- Take a photo or video for your story.
- Once you have your photo or video, look for the Aa icon at the top right and tap on it. The Instagram text tool will open on the screen. Start writing your text.
- When you finish typing, you can edit the text.
- You can change the color of your text by clicking on one of the color icons at the bottom of the screen.
- A slider on the left allows you to adjust the size of your text.
- You can align the text from the top left of the screen.
- The Background option allows you to add an opaque or semi-transparent background to your text.
- The Font tool in the center allows you to choose your font from one of five options.
How To Add More Than One Photo To Instagram Story
This method is slightly different from the previous three methods. Youll be directly posting from your photos app in this case. Follow the instructions to know more. Do note that this method is only valid for Android users.
- Step 1: Open the photos app on your phone.
- Step 2: Select multiple photos if you want them to add as separate slides to your story. Select a single image if you wish to add multiple images on a single slide.
- Step 3: Click on the share button and select Instagram stories.
- Step 4: The selected picture will appear on the Storyboard
- Step 5: Click on the picture to adjust the image.
- Step 6: To add more images to the slide, click on the sticker icon on the top bar and go to photo stickers.
- Step 7: Select the second image and adjust it to fit with the previous image
- Step 8: Click on the Next button once you have added everything to the slide.
- Step 9: Click on Send to post the image as your story
Recommended Reading: How To Upload Pictures On Twitter