Booster Longevity: Data Reveals How Long A Third Shot Protects
January 21, 2022 by Michaeleen Doucleff, NPR News
Weve known for about a month now that a third shot of the vaccine is critical for protecting against infection with the omicron variant and for keeping people out of the hospital.
Now researchers in the U.K. have the first estimates for how long a third shot of the Pfizer vaccine will last. And the findings are mixed.
Protection against infection is likely short-term, lasting less than six months, but protection against severe disease appears more robust, researchers with the U.K. Health Security Agency reported Friday.
Specifically, the researchers found that right after the third shot of the Pfizer vaccine, protection against a symptomatic infection is pretty good. Two weeks after the shot, the booster cuts the risk by about 70%.
But that protection falls quickly. By three months, the booster reduces the risk of a symptomatic infection only by about 50%.
In a second analysis, the U.K. researchers estimate the protection will decline even further, dropping to about 40% about four months after the third shot.
The vaccines efficacy against infection relies on our level of antibodies because they are really our first line of defense against SARS-CoV-2, says immunologist Jennifer Gommerman at the University of Toronto.
So with declining antibody levels, you might be vulnerable to an infection but not necessarily vulnerable to disease thats a different kettle of fish.
Twitter Landscape & Portrait Videos
Twitter provides two formats of in-feed video content to share with your followers: landscape and portrait. These specific formats are only available for uploading video directly to Twitter, rather than sharing YouTube or Vimeo links. Luckily, Twitter makes it easy to share organic content, but the dimensions do change as the video bitrate alters.
- Recommended resolutions are 1280×720 , 720×1280 , 720×720 .
- Aspect ratios recommended at 16:9 , 1:1 . 1:1 is recommended as the best route for rendering across devices with the best output.
- Max file size is 512MB.
- Recommended video formats are .MP4 for web and .MOV for mobile.
- Video length max is 140 seconds.
- Recommended frame rates are 30 or 60 fps.
- Maximum count: 280 characters.
Write Down A List Of Questions
Most recruiters or hiring managers allow you to ask questions at the end of the interview. Planning your questions will enable you to think carefully about what you expect from the organization. Tailor your questions to evaluate what the company expects from you, your suitability to the companys culture and the kind of people with which you will work.
How To Tell When A Crush Turns Into Love
- The initial stage includes feelings of infatuation and lust. When you have a crush, this is where you are before its love.
- Then comes the attraction, as your crush slowly transforms into romantic love.
- And finally, when attachment begins to form as you spend more time with each other, you can tell that love is slowly taking its form.
How Long Can Videos Be On Instagram
This diagram shows the video length for the different type of Instagram videos
It all depends on the type of content youre uploading! Heres the lowdown
IGTV: You can upload a video from 15 seconds to 10 minutes if you have a regular Instagram account. Larger and verified accounts can upload a 60-minute IGTV video. You can record videos live, or you can upload pre-filmed content
Instagram Stories: Stories are limited to 15-seconds each. However, you can record a maximum of 60 seconds at once, and Instagram will break it up into four Stories
Instagram Feed: You can upload a video to your feed thats as short as 3-seconds with a maximum length of 60 seconds
Instagram Live: Similar to Facebook, you can host a Live for a maximum duration of 60 minutes
Instagram Feed Video Ads: Your video ad needs to meet the length requirements of 3 to 60 seconds
Instagram Story Video Ad: You are restricted to 15-seconds per Story
Facebook Video Ad Specs
These ads are the sponsored equivalent of in-feed posts and follow similar guidelines.
- Recommended video formats are .MP4 and .MOV .
- Max video file size is 4GB.
- Video length max is 240 minutes.
- Link description: 30 characters.
- Headline: 40 characters.
There are more than 5 million advertisers now on Facebook and having the right specs for your ads can be tricky. Each type of Facebook video ad is different, so lets go ahead and break down the specs for each type of video you can produce.
Social Media Video Specs & Ad Sizes Per Network
Weve gathered a plethora of information on each social networks specific video sizes and specs. Simply click the links below to jump to your desired network:
Collaborative Publishing Made Easy with Sprout
Visually appealing content can often be found at the heart of successful social posts.
Whether its a video, image or text, Sprouts Asset Library serves as the central hub, making accessibility, organization and collaboration easier than ever.
Experience how easy asset management can be when you get started with a free trial today.
Recommended Reading: How Do I Allow Camera Access On Snapchat
How Long Does A Crush Last
According to recent research on attraction psychology, crushes can last for a maximum of four months. However, to determine how long can a crush last there are many factors to consider.
Such as how often do you see your crush, does your crush reciprocate, and most importantly how willing are you to nurture this infatuation.
But before we go more in-depth on how long can spark last in a crush. Lets understand the definition of crush.
How Long Do Hair Extensions Last
When it comes to investing in something, the first question you may ask is, How long will this last?whether youre talking about hair extensions, shellac manicures or even something as basic as a jar of your favorite night cream and rightfully so. When you spend your hard earned cash on a product, its important to keep in mind how much, and how long itll last for you.
So today were going to dive into the different kinds of hair extensions available and how long each of these would last you. To help you educate yourself about the various types of hair extensions available, were giving you the lowdown on what these hair extensions are, how long they last and how you can take care of them so that they last as long as possible.
Don’t Miss: How To Logout Of Pinterest On A Desktop
Clip In Hair Extensions
In a nutshell, clip in hair extensions are the least damaging, easiest to use and the least permanent type of hair extension there is. These come in strands that have clips attached to the base that are super simple to clip in to your natural roots.
How Long Do They Last?
If you regularly use your clip in hair extensions and care for them well, they can last you anywhere between 3-6 months and sometimes even over a year. But again, like all hair extensions this depends on how well you take care of them.
How Do I Take Care Of Them?
We recommend washing them with sulphate free, natural products after 30 wears. Be mindful of drying them well before you brush them out as not doing so could cause breakage and damage causing your extensions to wear out quicker.
Instant Experience Video Ads
Facebook Instant Experience ads open up a full-screen experience after the first click, which can be further customized with a variety of interactive features. This can include multiple video experiences, including features to auto-play on loop.
- Portrait aspect ratio of 9:16 with pillarboxing for all others uploaded.
- Max video file size is 4GB.
- Recommended video formats are .MP4 and .MOV.
- Maximum length of all video content must be 2 minutes combined.
- Video max frames 30fps.
Don’t Miss: How To Add Promotion To Linkedin
What Are Instagram Story Ads
Instagram Story Ads exist within , which exist atop your News Feed. Naturally, Instagram Stories themselves are also full-screen and verticalso when you watch them, all you see on your mobile device is the content itself. When one Story endsby way of it simply ending or you manually swiping throughthe next one begins. In this way, once you are in the format, it super easy to access a continuous stream of full-screen content.
Story ads exist as dividers between Stories themselvesbut, like News Feed ads, its difficult to tell them apart from the rest of the organic content within the format:
Aside from the Sponsored denotation, and, presumably, an increase in production value, they look just like organic posts. As youll also notice in the above image, Story ads give you the ability to link within your postwhich, in the world of organic posts, is a function reserved for accounts that are either verified or have more 10,000 followers.
To access your post link, users need merely swipe up on your CTA arrow, at which point theyll be taken to your landing page. If this is functionality youre interested inif you want to send prospects to your product page, to your blog, or to a lead formyou were at one time limited to the four of the six marketing objectives for which Story ads were available. There are now seven objectives for which Instagram Story ads are available , and you can add CTA links to any of them:
Problem #: Your Instagram Live Video Is Longer Than 60
While you are limited to 60 minutes per Live Stream on Instagram, you can easily get around that. All you need to do is go live again as soon as you have hit your time limit. You can re-start your stream as many times as you like!
Best Practices for Instagram Live Videos
Come prepared! Write a script or a bullet point list to keep yourself on track and to avoid missing out any important information.
Promote your Instagram Live videos on your Stories and other social media platforms. Use the Countdown feature on Stories to entice people to attend your live. The more views you get, the more likely Instagram will promote your video on the Explore page.
Use your live streams to grow your email list. Ask your followers to submit their questions through a sign-up page on your website.
Use your Instagram Live to tease new product launches and exciting announcements. If youre selling a course, you can use your stream as a live frequently asked questions to squash any objections people may have about signing up.
Don’t Miss: Editan Video Instagram
Use A Custom Or Lookalike Audience
The best way to avoid swipe-through from prospects unfamiliar with your brand? Dont do it! Use to remarket to prospects that are familiar with your brand. Using Custom Audiences, you can target Instagram users based on the five following segments:
- Customer File: Email addresses, phone numbers, or any other information youve acquire in lead generation.
- Website Traffic: People who have visited your website, blog, or a specific landing page.
- App Activity: People who have interacted with your app.
- Offline Activity: People who have interacted with your business, either in-store or by phone.
- Engagement: People who have engaged with your content on Facebook or Instagram.
An example: Michael Kors used the Carousel ad type to create this ad.
You can see the visually sleek creative, but whats important here is the targeting. In a campaign that yielded 20% higher return on ad spend, Michael Kors served its new Carousel to a lookalike audience based on characteristics of its existing customers. That campaign also yielded a 3% high click-through rate. Leveraging custom and lookalike audiences can you achieve similar results by getting your Story ads in front of more qualified eyes.
Own The First Few Seconds
Given users predilection to rapid-fire swiping its crucial to own the first few seconds of your video. That means hitting a few checkmarks:
- Create something with volume. 60% of Stories are viewed with the sound on. Hit your prospects with an early hook that represents a welcome departure from soundless boomerangs and brunch pics.
- Put your stamp on it. Your brand appears in the form of your account name/icon at the top left of the ad but if the user swipes immediately through, theyre not going to bother looking at. Display your brand name/logo prominently in your creative within the first few seconds of your Story.
- Tell prospects what your selling. Even if your brand story requires 45 seconds of a Carousel ad to telldont bother saving your product until the very end. Beats By Dre found that its product-centric Story ads, which conveyed clearer call-to-actions and more compelling product creative, performed better than its lifestyle-centric Stories.
And if youre looking for more inspiration, youre sure to find something in these
Don’t Miss: How To Allow Snapchat To Use Camera
Vi How Do We Respond To Legal Requests Or Prevent Harm
- In response to a legal request if we have a good faith belief that the law requires us to do so. This may include responding to legal requests from jurisdictions outside of the United States when we have a good-faith belief that the response is required by law in that jurisdiction, affects users in that jurisdiction, and is consistent with internationally recognized standards.
- When we have a good-faith belief it is necessary to: detect, prevent and address fraud, unauthorized use of the Products, violations of our terms or policies, or other harmful or illegal activity to protect ourselves , you or others, including as part of investigations or regulatory inquiries or to prevent death or imminent bodily harm. For example, if relevant, we provide information to and receive information from third-party partners about the reliability of your account to prevent fraud, abuse and other harmful activity on and off our Products.
Tape In Hair Extensions
There is no discrepancy as to what tape in extensions areas the name suggests, these hair extensions are literally taped together on either side of your natural hair using an adhesive weft tape. They are fairly popular because it doesnt require heat and also lets your natural hair grow out easily.
How Long Do They Last?
Tape In hair extensions will last you anywhere from 4-8 weeks. If taken care of well, you can have the same extensions taped back in for a fresher look.
How Do I Take Care Of Them?
One of the most essential tips to remember is to never comb or brush your tape in hair extensions when wet. Make sure to dry well and brush through them with a hair extension brush. This will help them last longer and look more natural.
You May Like: What Do The Two Arrows Mean On Snapchat
How To Get Over A Crush
To do it right, you should treat it like how you would if a relationship has ended.
- The first thing you will need to do is think about why you like them. Doing this will help you realize that you didnt know them to begin with, which is an excellent place to start.
- It will help if you treat it like a break-up though you were never dating them. You were in it emotionally and hence should take time to grieve.
- It is important to maintain distance, even on social media.
Thus, how to get over a crush is basically you getting over a relationship.
How To Make An Instagram Story Ad
In a new or existing campaign, select your marketing objective. Name your ad set, thenjust as if you were refine your audience, targeting, and budgeting. Youll then want to toggle out of Automatic Placements, click Edit Placements, and select Instagram Stories:
Note: You can run Instagram Story ads in conjunction with other placementsbut because of the unique nature of Story ad creative, youll have to make some granular adjustments when you actually create your ad. If youre running a single image ad, for instance, you might need to upload separate images for Facebook News Feed and Instagram Stories. The good news: Facebook will tell you if thats the case:
That said, your goal should not be to find a few very close iterations of the same ad to run on multiple placements. Given the unique potential of Story adsthis a new format with new creative parametersyou should really devote the time to breaking it out into its own ad set.
Well talk a little bit about the kind of creative that succeeds in this format in a jif. For now, here are some basic sizing and spec requirements to make sure you adhere to:
Don’t Miss: Does Twitter Show Who Views Your Profile
Sew In Hair Extensions
To have your hair extensions sewn in, youd need to have your natural hair braided into cornrows first and then these extensions would be sewn onto the braids with a needle and thread. Individuals with thicker hair usually opt to have their hair extensions sewn in.
How Long Do They Last?
Sew In hair extensions are fairly permanent and would last you anywhere between 6-8 weeks. It is recommended that the maximum time you should have a full weave is 4 months as it could affect the growth of your natural hair.
How Do I Take Care Of Them?
It is important to moisturize the scalp, nape as well as the edges of your weave at least once a week using deep conditioning products that help moisturise the hair to keep it looking natural and healthy.