How To Get Free Content On Onlyfans
When you first join OnlyFans, your newsfeed will just be posts from the OnlyFans account, and it will feature lots of free content and subscriptions to give you a taste of whatâs out there. On the right hand side of the screen, youâll see some suggested content, which is also free. You can flip through these pages at random, or go to a specific creatorâs pages to see if they offer free content.
How To Join A Twitter Space On The Iphone App
To join a Twitter space using youre an iOS device:
Add A Header Image To Your Profile
Twitter also allows you to add a background header image. The header image is larger than the profile photo, and it displays behind the profile photo.
To add a header image:
In a web browser, go to the home screen and click Profile in the left menu pane. On the mobile app, tap the three-lines menu icon, then choose Profile.
Select Edit profile under the header placeholder.
Select the camera icon in the center of the header placeholder, and then choose an image stored on your device.
If necessary, reposition the image by moving it up or down. Resize it by adjusting the scale at the bottom of the pop-up box. Click Apply when you finish.
You can also enter your location and website information in the Profile section.
Read Also: How To Upload Photos To Pinterest
How To Make Your Twitter Profile Private
Unlike other social media websites, such as Facebook, Twitter accounts are made public by default. That means that anyone on the internet can see your profile details and tweets.
If you want to so that only users you approve can see your information, go to the left menu pane and select More. Then choose Settings and privacy. On the Settings page, select Privacy and safety and then choose Audience and tagging> Protect your Tweets.
Why Trust Our Journalism
Founded in 2004, Trusted Reviews exists to give our readers thorough, unbiased and independent advice on what to buy.
Today, we have 9 million users a month around the world, and assess more than 1,000 products a year.
Editorial independence means being able to give an unbiased verdict about a product or company, with the avoidance of conflicts of interest. To ensure this is possible, every member of the editorial staff follows a clear code of conduct.
We also expect our journalists to follow clear ethical standards in their work. Our staff members must strive for honesty and accuracy in everything they do. We follow the IPSO Editors code of practice to underpin these standards.
Read Also: How To View Archived Emails On Gmail
How To Join Twitter: The Basics
Joining Twitter is extremely easy and shouldn’t take you more than a couple of minutes. Navigate your way to the Twitter homepage and click on the “Sign Up” link. You’ll be taken to a short registration form that asks for your information, including:
- Your full name
Describe The Audio Room
If you want to, you can add a description to your Space or a name for the room youve created. This can help users who havent joined your Space yet to find out what youre going to discuss, to see if its of interest to them or not.
If youre going to discuss a range of topics in the same Space, you can change the subject at any time while its active.
You May Like: How Much Was Whatsapp Sold For
Create Twitter Account Without Phone Number
Previously, we have shown you how to create a Twitter account without a phone number, unfortunately some of you have complained about twitter sending them messages to confirm their mobile number after a period of time of using this new account. And this has led to many inquiries such as:
- How do you bypass twitter phone number?
- Why does twitter require a phone number?
- How can I create account without phone number?
- Is phone number mandatory for twitter?
How To Find A Twitter Space To Listen To
When someone you follow starts their Space, you will see it at the top of your timeline.
You might also notice references to a live Space in your main Twitter feed, and you can join in from there by tapping the purple cards with avatars and descriptions of the Space. You can join a Space whether your account is public or private.
As Twitter Spaces continues to evolve, well be sure to keep you in the loop. For now, why not check out a few more #SMPerth blogs?
Read Also: Gmail How Do I Find Archived Mail
How To Bypass Twitter Phone Number Verification
This is how to verify Twitter account without phone number or how to bypass twitter phone number verification or human verification. With this, you can also make unlimited Twitter accounts with virtual number generator. You may use it to recover Twitter password without email and phone number. The fix is to use online SMS service message to get your code. Here are some of the most used ones:
Get number for SMS verification from links below:
Create A Twitter List On Desktop
- The first thing youll need to do is find Lists in the left-hand sidebar of your Twitter homepage. This will bring you to a page that displays lists youve created, ones youre subscribed to, and all the lists that youre a member of.
- In the top corner, youll notice a small icon that looks like a note with a plus sign. Click on that to create a Twitter list of your very own.
- Next, youll see a pop-up where youll add the name of your list, a description, and a checkbox should you wish to make the list private. If its private, only you can see the list. No one else will be able to view who is on the list and they wont be able to subscribe to it either.
- After youve put in all of that information, the next step to create a Twitter list is to actually add people to the list. Youll be taken to a screen where Twitter will automatically suggest adding people that you follow or have engaged with recently. You can also search for anyone you want to add by name or username. Once youve chosen a few people to add, youre all set and your list will be ready to view!
- If you ever need to edit this list, navigate back to the Lists page, click on the list you want to make changes to, and then click Edit List. This will allow you to change things like the name and description. You can also control members or subscribers of the list, add new people, or delete the list entirely.
Read Also: How To View Archived Emails On Gmail
How To Create A Twitter Business Account: 13 Easy Steps
Twitter is an effective social media marketing tool for your business. With around 330 million users, your business needs to be here if it wants to reach more customers. The first step is to create a great Twitter account.
Setting up your business Twitter profile is easier than you think. Well show you exactly how to create a Twitter business account in our step-by-step guide below. Make sure to follow these steps if you want to make the most of Twitter for business.
How To Create A New Twitter Account
To join Twitter from an internet browser or mobile app:
On your internet browser, go to the and click Sign up. In the Twitter app, tap Create account.
You can create your account using an email/phone number or a Google account. Mac and iPhone users can also use their Apple ID.
Enter your name, phonenumber or email, and date of birth. Then select Next.
Enable or disable the Track where you see Twitter content across the web option. Then select Next.
Select Sign up if your name, phone number or email, and date of birth are correct.
Enter the verification code from text or email. Then select Next.
Enter a new Password. Then select Next.
Recommended Reading: Can You Mute Someone On Instagram
Optimize Your New Twitter Account
Twitter will ask you to add a profile picture, write a bio and follow people. This are really important steps, as is the image you are going to transmit to other people with your Twitter account.
Find followers on Twitter
Before finishing the process of creating your Twitter account, you will be asked to follow a minimum number of people. Luckily, there are millions of people with a Twitter account so it wont be too difficult to find someone to follow.
From a business perspective,.
For example, you can choose followers of a specific category or group, so . Science and Technology, TV and Movies, Politics and Government, Sports, Music or Entertainment are some of the groups of interest that you can access.
Twitter Profile Photo
Its not mandatory to add a profile picture, however, its highly recommended if you want to make a good impression for your business or companies.
Neglecting to include a photo on your account profile doesnt show transparency or credibility and it will make it more difficult to reach your potential clients or followers.
Doubt about Twitter photos? Find here a guide about the
Your Twitter bio is also very important and you should focus on this part. You want to boost your company, emphasize the value that your business can add or what it makes it different from others. Dont forget to introduce a URL so your potential audience can easily access your info or that of your company.
How To Unlock Twitter Account Without Phone Number
Getting locked out of Twitter has become a common phenomenon.
With any suspicious activity, Twitter immediately resorts to locking your Twitter account and asking for the OTP sent to your phone number.
Or, Twitter may ask you to verify your phone number before logging in.
Now, there are several scenarios when you dont use the same number or you dont own the same number anymore.
In such a case, you need to unlock the Twitter account without a phone number.
Also, there are times when you have never added a phone number, and now, you dont have a phone to unlock the Twitter account.
If youve been facing any of the issues mentioned above, then this article will solve all your problems.
In this article, we will list some of the alternative ways to unlock Twitter account without a phone number.
Twitter Spaces Vs Clubhouse
Twitter spaces and Clubhouse are the latest real-time audio chat rooms lets look at some of the unique attributes for both:
Twitter spaces access:
· Spaces is an added feature of Twitter, currently available on Android and iOS with planned desktop web access.
· Twitter spaces are public and anyone can join.
· Clubhouse is a standalone app for iOS users by invitation only.
Twitter spaces contacts:
· You have the choice of linking your contacts to Twitter. Since spaces is a Twitter add-on, it has the advantage of direct access to your social graph. Whenever someone you follow begins a space you can take part as a listener and or a speaker.
· During the sign-up process, youll be asked for access to your personal contacts list before you can invite others to join.
Twitter spaces features:
· Spaces have specific emoji reactions, including waving and the peace sign.
· It provides live audio subtitles, so you can keep up with the conversations without sound.
· Shared tweets can be added to a Twitter space and used as a discussion point.
· You can follow people without needing to leave the app.
· Clubhouse has a workaround when reacting to comments, by rapidly muting/unmuting the microphone as applause.
· Clubhouse is quite strict on using real names since the app doesnt allow you to change your name easily, which can be reassuring.
Twitter spaces account removal:
Clubhouse account removal:
How To Create Twitter Spaces
Step 1: Open Twitter on a web browser and then tap on the profile picture located in the top left corner.
Step 2: Scroll to the right until you find the Spaces option.
Step 3: Once you find it, tap on it and choose your audio room audience. Here, you get three options to choose from, including Everyone, People you follow, or Only people you invite to speak.
Step 4: Once you have selected, you then tap on the Start your Space button. Twitter allows you to add as many as 10 speakers to a Space and you can even adddescription of the event.
Read Also: Find Archived Gmail
How To Subscribe To Twitter Lists Others Have Created
Now that you know how to create a Twitter list, you may find yourself wanting to subscribe to lists others have created. You can actually see any public lists that someone has made by visiting their profile, clicking the three dots underneath the profile header image, and selecting View Lists.
Doing this allows you to see all of their personal Twitter lists that are public, which lists theyre subscribed to, and all the public lists this person is a member of. Scroll through and see if anything catches your eye.
How To Join A Twitter Space On The Android App
To join a Twitter space using your Android device:
Recommended Reading: Retrieving Archived Emails
Users Who Can Access Each Room
Right now, any audio room is public for any kind of Twitter user.
If you want to join one, you can do so on Twitter, at the top part of your Home screen, next to Fleets.
If you want to invite different users, you can do so via direct message , by posting a tweet with a link to the room, or by sending an invite link.
At Present Everyone On Android And Ios Can Join Twitter Spaces As A Listener And Select Users Have To Option To Start One Here’s Your Guide On Twitter Spaces
Twitter started testing Spaces, its Clubhouse-like audio chat rooms back in December last year. It currently lets select iOS users start a Space while everyone else can join and listen to a Space. Twitter plans to let everyone on Android and iOS start a Space by April. This would be a big advantage for as it competes with Clubhouse which is currently available on iOS only.
Twitter Spaces are public, and appear on top of the timeline along with Fleets. It will show up only when someone you follow has started a Space. Then you can join the conversation as a listener. While everyone on Android and iOS can join as a listener, the option to create one is available only to select users. Now before everything becomes official, heres a guide on how you can start a Space.
Open the Twitter app, and long press on the tweet compose button.
Youll see a new Spaces icon which is multiple circles forming a diamond shape.
Tap on the icon to start a new Space.
You can also start by tapping on your profile image in Fleets, scroll to the far right and select Spaces.
You May Like: Less Secure Gmail
How To Join Twitter Spaces On Phone
Now, what if you want to listen to someone speak? Heres how to join a Twitter Space on the Android and iPhone app.
- Launch Twitter .
- At the top of your feed, you will see any active Space conversations.
- It will be right where your Fleets are.
- Tap on any one and you will see who is the host, speaker and listeners.
- Once you are interested in it, tap on Join this Space.
- In case it has been allowed, go ahead and join as a Speaker. Otherwise, simply connect as a Listener.
- Thats how you can join a Space on Twitter.
You can give your reactions about the conversation via the heart icon at the bottom of the screen. Moreover, if you want to request to join the Space as a speaker, click on the Request button at the bottom left. To leave, press the Leave button on the top right of the Space. To know more, check out Twitters blog about Spaces right here.
This is what you need to know about Spaces before jumping right into it as a host, speaker or listener. If you are new to Twitter and want to know some tips that will get you engagement, check out my article on how to increase engagement on social media.